• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHy hasnt this been discovered yet?

4urentertainment

Smash Cadet
I dont recall anyone mentioning this, so here it is.

(sorry if this has been discovered and said b4) Luigi's down tilt. The one where he crouches and kicks. Can actually cause the oponent to trip, at like 4/1 or smth like that. But it comes in handy most of the time. Wouldnt this be a nice techneeq to luigi?

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
its actually known about and i do use it on occasion when i change up my game to cause them to trip then its a free up-b

josh123

Smash Rookie
It depends on who your playing, some people dont realize they get tripped and you can smash them. Just dont spam it and i think it works i do it now and then.

Glick

Smash Lord
Yeah. I figured it out already. its pretty cool. if you can't manage to get a smash on them and they have a high percentage. I like to use that + a smash or up+b to get rid of them.

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
It may be old, but it's news to me. Thanks for the tip!

Top Bottom