• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why has smash bros. turned to this?

mc4

Smash Journeyman
Stopped reading right there.

If you don't wanna use ATs, then play with people with the same feeling as you. Competitive players like utilizing the potential of their characters.

Which is funny, cause Brawl has quite a lack of ATs.
haha i agree except for the lack of at's, there are a ton of at's you should check the comprehensive thread to at's

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
There aren't that many advanced techniques in brawl. If you don't think they should be used, find people to play that think the same way as you.

13th Nightmare

Smash Cadet
I dont really care if items are off or on when I play Brawl. Just so long as I have a bit of fun when playing it, then thats all that matters to me. I may not be the best at Brawl, but I dont care. I'll play wether items are on or off, and whatever the skill of my opponent is. If I face someone better than me, then it means I'll just have to work that little bit harder to win. And it is always nice to take them down a peg or two when I beat them

Top Bottom