• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why don't taunt party crashers leave after they keep losing?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
It's either:
1) Gay.
2) A successful reverse trap. An amazing... reverse... trap. ^_^

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Oh, of course you've never mentioned Marth. You did mention that your inability to see what was really there though. Thus, how could you possibly know Marth is a girl or not?

If you don't know what's real?

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
Win or lose, the game is a blast, and nothing you can do to stop that no matter how you try.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I usually stay and pwn with MK until the TP ******s quit or DC me. Even if they do DC me, I know I am still the better player.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
That's not true to all taunt partiers. I can win most taunt party crashers myself, but if the crasher is really good, then I'll just use meta knight to win them. and usually, taunt party players are more skilled than the crasher.
********. Just because you choose MK doesn't mean you'll beat a good player. Most good players know their character's strengths ( usually very few strengths ) over MK and exploit them. Just look at how a skilled Snake handles a skilled MK.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
********. Just because you choose MK doesn't mean you'll beat a good player. Most good players know their character's strengths ( usually very few strengths ) over MK and exploit them. Just look at how a skilled Snake handles a skilled MK.
Was this really worth the double post?

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welll, my computer screws things over half the time, so I end up double posting even when I don't try. But yes, it was.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
The reason why taunt party crashers don't leave when they lose is because they aren't really taunt party crashers. They are noobs who are wrongly accused of being an intentional party crasher that the OP obviously is oblivious of.

Obvious and oblivious are very identically spelled, but mean two completely different things.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
The reason why taunt party crashers don't leave when they lose is because they aren't really taunt party crashers. They are noobs who are wrongly accused of being an intentional party crasher that the OP obviously is oblivious of.

Obvious and oblivious are very identically spelled, but mean two completely different things.
If they fight everyone during a taunt party, they are a taunt party crasher.

Top Bottom