• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why don't taunt party crashers leave after they keep losing?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Taunt party crashers usually lose every match, but they never leave.

Takumi

Smash Cadet
Well... they're trying to crash for a reason, aren't they?
Kind of depends on what kind of person they are.
Some crashers use Taunt Parties as a type of enjoyment or skill building.
Others just want to see Taunt Parties die so they can go online for what it's made for... Brawling.

I usually try to be persistant and stay no matter the outcome until someone gets tired.
(and i don't think this topic should have its own thread)

Zulo

Smash Ace
I wouldn't say the crasher usually loses.. But Brawl is a fighting game and we enjoy actually fighting people. As long as the crasher either does well in the group or doesn't mind losing, they'll probably stay since most other rooms will be taunt parties too unfortunately.

And sometimes it just takes forever to find a room...

miharuka

Smash Cadet
True, which is why I HATE people who disconnect for any reason.
Okay, when the game is being all super slow I understand it. Then 2 minuts are like 20 minuts or something. But the other reasons, no. Just leave when you don't like the group you're in after the fight.
But, ohwell, I'm going off-topic. Altough there are crashers who disconnect whole taunt parties too..

Crashers wants to end up breaking the taunt party. They want other people of the taunt party to leave, before they do. I must say crashers are fun sometimes. Sometimes the taunt party members leave the room and I end up 1 v/s 1 against the crasher. I never fight against crashers when It's 3 v/s 1. I just throw stupid items sometimes at the crasher, or annoy them in another way, that's all.

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
They probably just want to feel the joy of winning 3 on 1s, and are not willing to give up easy for it. Me, for example usually challenges taunt parties and crashes them until I win, then I join in on the taunt parties until there's a crasher, then I'll either leave, DX, or join the crasher.

IN short, they just wanna feel victory, or have no idea what's happening.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Crashers aren't gonna leave after just one loss. No no no, that'll probably fuel them even more. I've crashed and was successful in doing so. Sure they're strong in numbers but alone, not so much. I got a taunt party to fall apart with only one of them left. Know what happened to him. He was utterly destroyed cuz he relied too much on his fellow TPers. This is their weakness.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Crashers aren't gonna leave after just one loss. No no no, that'll probably fuel them even more. I've crashed and was successful in doing so. Sure they're strong in numbers but alone, not so much. I got a taunt party to fall apart with only one of them left. Know what happened to him. He was utterly destroyed cuz he relied too much on his fellow TPers. This is their weakness.
That's not true to all taunt partiers. I can win most taunt party crashers myself, but if the crasher is really good, then I'll just use meta knight to win them. and usually, taunt party players are more skilled than the crasher.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
That's not true to all taunt partiers. I can win most taunt party crashers myself, but if the crasher is really good, then I'll just use meta knight to win them. and usually, taunt party players are more skilled than the crasher.
You will have to be a semi-god MK to take my Ganondorf down.

So.. I wouldn't count on MK, unless you are an incredible player. ^^

Just saying. :D

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I disagree. Usually in a taunt party there is one good player, or none at all.

:phone:
In my taunt parties, the crasher always loses and most taunt parties are very good at the game. I think they are good if they know dacus, short hop, are unpredictable, punish rolls, juggle in air...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Too bad that isn't how my groups run. I'm usually the only skilled player in it with 2 bad players that can't recover or use common sense and the crasher is either a bad player with some common sense, noob that relies completely on items, average skilled player, or on rare chances a really good player that can completely crush bad players despite being ganged up.

When I'm the only one that knows how to play in a group and got a crasher that I know I can beat winning because of sheer luck or he/she can rack a lot of KOs because of my bad partners often times it isn't even worth it.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Some crashes are probably really good, but are knocked down by the other 3 stooges. Of course you can tell they're noobs if they're a Pikachu spamming Thunderbolt/dsmash or Ike with Side-B or fsmash. How do they even think Ike's fsmash is so incredible they think spamming will win them?

I crash parties sometimes just for fun but I get knocked around by items and the idiots that spam their lovely attacks all day.

Happens to me all the time, Supa and it's really annoying. I only met one great crasher, and that's saying something because I play Wi-Fi everyday. xP

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Well when that happens it is often times due to items, or the players are average or are good themselves. It's not always the case but it is definitely possibilities. The only thing I ever have to do 70% of the time with Noobs is ground grab release them near the edge and they'll be KOed. Especially when they're using Ike. The only problem with Ike's Fsmash is tripping, being hit that sends you straight into it, or interference that doesn't give you time to avoid or shield it.

I play on Wifi constantly though not every day but I can determine what will go down based on the groups I get.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
You can use brawl balls.. You can use items.. You can spam, and use gay characters.. You can 1v3 me..

My Ganondorf will destroy you. :reverse:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Most crashers lose cuz most crashers don't know how to crash or don't have the skill required. Its EXTREMELY rare to find 3 good players in a TP. I've had the incredible luck to encounter one awhile back when I first started out. Didn't end very well for me. I've come a fair way since then and can pretty much tear apart any TP I come across. I don't have to win, I just need to get under their skin.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
I get the feeling reading this we might all have a little difference of opinion on what constitutes skill. and alien vision you have been running your mouth a lot. I like that. think its time to see what's up

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I get the feeling reading this we might all have a little difference of opinion on what constitutes skill. and alien vision you have been running your mouth a lot. I like that. think its time to see what's up

LMAO when I read this. Exactly what I've been thinking but too lazy to check him out. He even challenged me personally but I turned him down.

Takumi

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I'd be bored as heck if there were no crashers in BB. I enjoy studying them and the way they play...

But yeah, if they're persistant, I'll just try to be persistant too even if I'm not that great.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
LMAO when I read this. Exactly what I've been thinking but too lazy to check him out. He even challenged me personally but I turned him down.
You are missing out man. My Ganondorf will tear you to pieces. Lol. :awesome:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
If you want to make TP'ers mad. You shouldn't fight them. You should get a final smash ball, and save it until the last 45 seconds and use it to KO everyone and leave after the match is over. It will get them mad because when you do it, all they think about is getting revenge the next match, but they won't get to when you leave.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
But that's so boring... leaving. And then waiting for a group that sometimes takes forever.

Or better yet, get an error code and reconnect. T_T

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I still don't understand why this thread isn't closed. I destroy 95% taunt parties with :ganondorf:.

The other 5%? I get disconnected. :troll:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I still don't understand why this thread isn't closed. I destroy 95% taunt parties with :ganondorf:.

The other 5%? I get disconnected. :troll:
In my matches, the crasher loses every match. If the crasher is good, then I'll use MK so I'm sure the crasher will lose.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Too bad Brawl didn't incorporate a "Hook Up" where you could hook up with your friends if they were in a BB match.

I stole this idea from MKW.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
MKW's online is 94343347389479328750938752809375932 times better than Brawls.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
BlueZelda your math is wrong. It's actually 94343347389479328750938752809375933 times better than Brawl.

Top Bottom