• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why does Jiggly have pound as special?

Amide

Smash Lord
If Jiggly couldn't do Pound in the air, his/her air game would be seriously diminished, also his recovery.

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
If Jiggly didn't have pound in 64/melee, she's be pretty horrible. Be glad that she actually has a recovery move.
It also sucks as a smash, think about it, its knockback pretty much sucks, and it sends straight up.

All of jiggly's specials are based on the video games, Pound happens to be 1 of the attacks she learns.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If Jiggly didn't have pound in 64/melee, it'd be pretty horrible. Be glad that it actually has a recovery move.
It also sucks as a smash, think about it, its knockback pretty much sucks, and it sends straight up.

All of jiggly's specials are based on the video games, Pound happens to be 1 of the attacks it learns.
Fixed all of the times you said she, Although a lot of the things about Jiggly suggest it is a femanine Smasher, it really isn't official, and if it says so somewhere, I'll be amazed.

Tyser

Smash Champion
In D/P there is a 25% chance to get a Male and a 75% chance to get a Female so Im going to say its a Female. And if it was the Jiggz from the show (which it isnt :() then it'd be Female because I said so.

skift182

Smash Rookie
Fixed all of the times you said she, Although a lot of the things about Jiggly suggest it is a femanine Smasher, it really isn't official, and if it says so somewhere, I'll be amazed.
lol, look at all of Jiggs alternate costumes!

HolyMoses

Smash Rookie
in the games you could only catch female jigglypuffs. because male ones don't exist.(sorry for continuing to go off topic)

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I get the unintended joke: why Pound (a physical attack in the Pokemon games) a special?

Ahahaha...

Top Bottom