• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does everyone copy Socal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
arakbophob stfu plz, stop trying to stir up ****
you always talk like you know everything when you simply don't. For example, your pathetic posts on youtube saying DSF always owns me, he's only beaten me once at TG5

lol they block off dam but not *****

Team Giza

Smash Lord

lol they block off dam but not *****
WTF IS THIS ****?! LETS JAM *****! We gots to show these marshmallows who da hell is copin' who! SLAP DA HO! YA KNOW? Regional Power Rankings slamming down Chillin who thought he was being cool with nationals. **** nationals? Thats some ol' bull****. SET THE SKIES ABLAZE, MOTHER****!

SUCK FOR YOU KEN! GETTING OWNED BY DSF ALL THE ONE TIME! I MEAN ****! Dont worry though Ken I am sure one day you'll go cartoon crazy n get your cornflakes!

SOCAL FOREVER!!!! ALL YOU CRACKA-*** WATERMELON-EATING MARSHMALLOW BEANERS BETTER RECOGNIZE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom