• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you use Dark Pit?

Why do you play as Dark Pit?

• Total voters

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
The same can't be said for the japanese version though, he sounds like a girl cuz he is voiced by a girl >.<
cuz he is voiced by a girl >.<
cuz he is voiced by a girl >.<
X.X rip
Since Electroshock Arm sends foes at a lower angle, it means earlier kills near the side of the stage. Super armor also lets me use it like a moving counter. I'm okay with that.
I also suck at aiming Pit's arrows, but I can land Pitto's for some reason.

(But really I play Pitto because my cousin thinks he sucks and it's fun to beat someone with a character they hate:smash:)
Not to nitpick, but you already have fthrow for killing off the side, and pit's has armor on it too. But I shouldn't be talking lol.

StygianSilver

Smash Rookie
NNID
Silver4998
3DS FC
3711-7748-4916
Not to nitpick, but you already have fthrow for killing off the side, and pit's has armor on it too. But I shouldn't be talking lol.
But what feels/looks better?
Punishing endlag with a kill throw?
Tanking the hit with super armor, smashing someones face with a gigantic, robot arm, followed by a satisfying grunt (signifying true badassery)?

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
But what feels/looks better?
Punishing endlag with a kill throw?
Tanking the hit with super armor, smashing someones face with a gigantic, robot arm, followed by a satisfying grunt (signifying true badassery)?
You got me here. I love doing that lol.

Dark Pit's Electroarm kills Mario at the edge at 74% with no rage. FThrow doesn't kill until like 140 with rage.
Wat.

StygianSilver

Smash Rookie
NNID
Silver4998
3DS FC
3711-7748-4916
Yes please. Please test this. PLEASE test this. It's really hard for me to believe this.
IT'S TRUE!

Well, without DI. With good DI Mario dies at around 100%, but with DI Forward Throw still won't kill until 150-ish.

Awesome.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
IT'S TRUE!

Well, without DI. With good DI Mario dies at around 100%, but with DI Forward Throw still won't kill until 150-ish.

Awesome.
ILLUMINARTI

EDIT: WelL, I guess it is true. I killed a Wario at 60% with 140 rage kinda near the edge. Jeez, all this time I've thought it was just a little more powerful than fthrow. I stand corrected, lmao

Last edited:

GreatSageSpike

Smash Rookie
NNID
BeLikeSpike
I just use him because I like the character, simple as that lol. Uprising was godlike as well.

Top Bottom