• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do people like paying for online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNUStory

Smash Cadet
You literally asked the exact same question 12 comments ago and it was answered by at least three people. You even mentioned Super Mario Party’s online in that other comment too.

This questioned was asked and answered. I’m not repeating myself.
Are people foolish enough to think the online will get better?
Are you serious right now?
:laugh::joyful::laugh:
I'm not even mad. I'm just laughing uncontrollably.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I'm just going to throw this out there before anyone makes a post here. Whether or not this thread is on the top again no longer matters to me. It says a lot about the Light House SubForum when a thread about a topic hardly discussed anymore has managed to stay in the top five most recently posted on threads consistently for two weeks with just 43 comments. Hardly anyone is going to see this and even less are going to acknowledge it as legitimate.

When someone agrees with the OP on one of his posts, the OP backs him up, but if you make a post here that goes against the his views and is somewhat constructive, he will not mention it at all but just simply ignore it and press on as if it wasn't there. As you can imagine, that rules out at least 60% of everything being said here. The only comments that the OP sees as legitimate are the ones that support his views and the opposition comments that have no real structure behind them. This is shown many times in the two threads posted in General Discussions that gained traction before either being locked or lost in the sea of abandoned threads. I can guarantee you if you read through both of them, you will find at least five instances. More notably, however, it has been shown multiple times in this one.

- I make a comment fighting for the side of the argument I am on. It addresses this comment he made for the umpteenth time, and the next response that comes from him looks like a slightly reworded copy paste of his previous one. No mention of anything anyone said between.

- Guess what. He did the exact same thing I just talked about above this bullet point a second time.

Anyways, his blatant ignorance for opposition has shined across every thread he has created and posted at least one other time in whether or not it is a thread regarding online. The topic of online isn't inherently flawed, although it is now pointless to discuss given Nintendo has made their decision and they seem to be sticking by it. It's the person who wants to talk about it. He doesn't want conversation to grow. He wants it to die so he and others who agree with him can be the only voice in the topic.

Please, let this thread rest in peace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom