• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I don't have a set avatar. It usually changes every one to two weeks. Nintendo ecchi and anime ecchi avatars, I surely prefer~!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
For me, I chose my current avatar simply because the 11th doctor is my favorite doctor in Doctor Who (I have yet to watch Peter Capaldi's episodes or classic Who, but those will come soon enough).

.Execute

Smash Cadet
My profile picture is of Jack-O because she is my new waifu. If you're wondering which Videogame series is from she is going to be in Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Revelator and I really want to play her and GGXrd -SIGN- Revelator

Twewy

Smash Lord
Because I move like an old man due to some health issue lately, I like money, and I eat kids.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Because I love Madoka Magica and Sayaka is one of my favorites from the show (Homura being the other). That and she fit my blue theming.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Because Lucario is my favourite Pokémon and Korrina is my favourite gym leader from X/Y. They were an awesome duo in the XY anime too.

Kirbymeister

Smash Cadet
NNID
hazzahbazzah
3DS FC
3823-8971-1294
I choose mine because I've always used Kirby in SSB, and I think that the Fire Emblem characters give him the coolest hats. (or hair, in this case.)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Koffing is my favorite pokemon. i drew a koffing gijinka for the pokemon gijinka twitter collab.

so koffing

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Koffing is my favorite pokemon. i drew a koffing gijinka for the pokemon gijinka twitter collab.

so koffing
Koffing is the coolest, and the cutest (Pikachu who?) I'm also into pirates and he seems like the perfect Pokemon pirate companion. ARRRRRGHHH avast ye landlubbers!

My profile pic comes from this amazing animation for an old Cab Calloway song. This singing clown strips down to reveal he's a spooky dancing skeleton, his movements are very fluid and hypnotizing.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Koffing is the coolest, and the cutest (Pikachu who?) I'm also into pirates and he seems like the perfect Pokemon pirate companion. ARRRRRGHHH avast ye landlubbers!

My profile pic comes from this amazing animation for an old Cab Calloway song. This singing clown strips down to reveal he's a spooky dancing skeleton, his movements are very fluid and hypnotizing.
TRUTH. koffing is so underrated

delcamex

Smash Rookie
my pic it's from a mexican youtuber who makes cartoons (pretty cheap animation tbh but it's funny), and it's from an episode when they make fun of amiibos and people going nuts for them, and it was the first pic I found in my pc smash related

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Because after some shenanigans with my avis the staff blocked me the feature to change them and put me on this one.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Lelouche vi Britannia and Roy of Lycia share the same voice actor, Jun Fukuyama. I found this hilarious, so I headed over to the Roy social for crossover art, and @Croph was a bro and dug this up.

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Whatever my icon may be when someone reads this, it's likely a wallpaper that I had, cropped or scaled down.

Jetmann

Smash Apprentice
1. Disney is awesome
2. PIXAR is awesome
3. Finding Nemo is my favorite PIXAR movie
4. Disney gijinka is adorable
5. Blue is my favorite color

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Because Roy's my boy, and Melee is my favorite Smash game.

(and also Marth, because why not.)

Baegel

Smash Rookie
Look at it. It's little Ron Weasley double-fisting drumsticks. He is consumed by his hunger, the desire to eat drowns out all other rational thoughts. He must have more chicken. It's actually quite the touching tale about a boy and his one night stand with an endless supply of chicken. It brings a tear to my eye, that's why I picked it as my avatar.

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
I made this for the Funny Smash 4 Captions Thread and decided to keep it as profile picture 'cause why not.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman

Right now my profile pic thing is Marianne Van Tienen, a French exchange student who barely appears in GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class (though there's apparently a Japan only PSP game where she's the star). I tend to like characters like her who don't get a lot of attention. I'm also partial to this profile pic in particular because Marianne looks friendly and welcoming and that's the kind of person I'd like to be here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Like I said a few pages back (page #2, to be exact), I have a tendency of using my Aspyr character for avatars. There may be occasions in which I randomly change to something else. However, this is quite rare for the most part.

Right now, I'm using all kinds of stuff as my icon, but that will change soon.™

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
It's A Anime Gumball, And i like the Show.

Top Bottom