• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
It's Gaz from Call Of Duty 4.
I chose it because it was the first picture I spotted on my images folder that could be used as an avatar (I don't remember where I used this avatar previously, but I know I did), and also because I like Gaz.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Went and saw Star Wars Episode VII today, and it was awesome! So I decided to find this picture of Kylo Ren to commemorate it.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Okay, now I'm using Lucina as my avatar!
It was another picture that was avatar ready (It's the avatar I use on Skype), and it looks really freaking beautiful. No surprises there, it's Lucina after all...

ScrapHeap

Smash Cadet
Blue Falco is the one I like using. It's the color I've used since I saw it on the character, and I haven't used any other color of this guy since. It's been with me through the 8 months (And counting) of my Smash experience and I'm not going to be shying away from it anytime soon. I love this color.

Also Sephiroth doesn't have a good transparent image of his world sprite from FF7 (You know the one, with the Popeye arms and such) and I can't into deleting multiple colors at will without ruining it, so I made this one and I like it because I made it and it's mine to have.

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
This one is temporary, but I like Jigglypuff.

I'm looking to commission a picture of Peach holding Jigglypuff.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I felt like I needed a new avatar. TBH I didn't want a Lucina avatar, but I kinda feel tied to them, now, so I chose the first cute pic I had of her and made an avatar out of it.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I just thought it would make sense to have the profile picture of my current main. All I did is just a simple google search, and bam. There it is. It helps that Lucina is one of my favorite characters from my favorite franchises as well. One that I like and respect.

SurrealBrain

Smash Cadet
Do you need a reason other than "I really like Amitie?" Because I completely adore her. It's a problem.

NightmareViperSlash

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemonGamer1996
3DS FC
4441-9480-1382
I'm probably not creative at all, but this is basically a chaotic creature (from the card game). Since I was a fan for the game for a long while when it existed, but I had no one to play with. So I played the online which if officially dead from last year. So as a memory of said days, I put Lankaa from the Mipedian tribe (Since Mipedian was my favorite tribe from all five). Like I said, not creative. XD

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I really like Marth. He is good in Melee.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
I wear this Because is Edward Elric One of the best Character in the Anime Series I love FMA Franchise and I love various of his quote like keep Forward and Create your own Path and the other is Don't ever tell me Little. XDD

Top Bottom