• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose Pit?

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Angels are cool by default. I played Kid Icarus on NES and loved it. On top of that, his weapon is cool, he flies, he's hot, and looks like a fun character to play as.

mom7

Smash Cadet
i am gone choose Pit because Roy isn't aivable for brawl, anyway i am going to pick the character that will have as good as roy but not marth.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
I chose Pit because not only does he look cool, his moveset looks great. From the beginning I've been looking forward to expirimenting with him.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I want to use Pit, well, because he looks awesome. His moves seem awesome too. His FS is really good also.

-BLaze-

Smash Cadet
I'm usin Pit cause thats who I see myself using. According to some of the vids in which you can actually visualize his move sets, He suited my style and its that kinda thing that gives any character potential in my eyes

PeachyPit

Smash Apprentice
I choose to main as Pit just by playing as him in one match. He's a lot of fun to play!

My two fave characters from Melee are Link and Peach, and to me he's like a combo of both of them. He can float and has massive arrow spam.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I used to play as Link, but when Brawl was announced I got very excited and I decided to try a different character.

I chose Pit because I played Kid Icarus once before and loved it, and Pit looked like he could kick some major ***.

sahilio

Smash Cadet
I chose to main pit when I first heard he will be in Brawl in 2006. I actually just got the game a few days ago and tried a LOT of different characters. Characters like Wolf are good, no doubt, but it really is about what feels good for the player.

A lot of people might not even get used to pit, he takes a lot of patience and knowing your surroundings. Slowly and steadily.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Ninja...

From the second I saw his opening video and knew of his presence in brawl, I planned on maining him.

Kid icarus (the NES game) KICKED a**!

...But I mean c'mon! The dude took his bow, split in in half and was then Dual Wielding Short Swords!!!

IS THE RE ANYTHING MORE NINJA?!!?? (Besides perhaps Sheik.)

...I picked him for that reason and hoped that he would be low-mid tier so people wouldn't give me crap like they did when i picked Sheik for the same reason. Unfortunately, it appears I have been doomed once more for picking the most Ninja character I could find.

Oh well, Pit rocks.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Well, the first thing that got me interested in him was his weapon and basic character concept - being an Angel is a plus with me from the beginning, but the bow that splits into two swords was just too cool to ignore in my eyes. Since then, the fact that he appears to fit my preferred character type (light and quick) and some of the awesome abilities he has and which I can imagine doing with him (using extra jumps to rain arrows from off the side of the stage or from above, or using his up-B to fly all the way under a stage to the other side) has kept me interested in him, so based on that I'm going to try him out and see if I want to main him.

Zevox

Chipperbane

Smash Rookie
First of all, I adored Kid Icarus. Second of all. He's hawt. Third of all, he's the closest thing to Jesus this game's got. And that amused me.

tmbjr

Smash Cadet
Because I loved Kid Icarus when I finally played through it in early 2005, and I was stoked when I saw his redesign in the E3 '06. :p

SuichimoTheDragoon

Smash Apprentice
First saw him at E3'06 and I liked what I saw. However, at the time I was still waiting to see Roy come back. If Roy had come back I'd be maining him again. So I'm going with Pit.

Top Bottom