• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did the make ike so darn strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrohn99

Smash Cadet
I don't know why but the creators brawl made ike so strong that they ike can kill someone in one hit with a side a attack and the only has 50% damage. Tell me why ike is so strong plz leave a comment of this page.

http://v3.webspawner.com/scripts/build_v3.pl

Killress

Smash Ace
Because he is slow, and his attacks have massive startup lag. It is very hard to hit an opponent with his strongest moves.

__V

Smash Journeyman
Ike should be stronger, for how slow he is....

Ranulf

Smash Rookie
Ikes Strength Bellies his low speed. If you havent learned how to spot dodge, then thats the reason you think he's so strong.

deatscythe6

Smash Rookie
I don't know why but the creators brawl made ike so strong that they ike can kill someone in one hit with a side a attack and the only has 50% damage. Tell me why ike is so strong plz leave a comment of this page.

http://v3.webspawner.com/scripts/build_v3.pl
I don't know, he can use a full charged Forward smash to kill someone at 30% on FD. But, I have a potential reason. They probably made him so strong because he was set in brawl with emphasis on group matches and the fact that he's slow. When some people think about it, it comes out like this: "Ike is strong as hell, but also slow as hell, his jumps aren't that high, his smashes have a long startup time and a long cooldown time, his running speed is just..... ugh. But if you use him in group matches where everyone has an eye on the guy who is owning them, or the guy they plan to own, one of those hits might be the killing hit. Ike can work in one-on-one, but you have to be good because the first rule of fur ***gotry is fully enforsed on ike despite the fact that he doesn't have fur."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom