• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Bowser is the Best Character

TexanBull58

Smash Rookie
U know i go through this forum and i see how people complain about the lack of people who play bowser, haha listen that shouldnt detour the fact that bowser is the best character to play with for the more than average player. FOr example if somebody just picks up the wii remote and starts tapping buttons they will be good with IKE because IKE is by far the cheapest and easiestg character for the beginner to use. BUT Bowser takes skill and he requires a good mix of combos and a lot of attack attack attack for him to put an opponent into submission. Seriously, i play online and im not gonna say im undefeated but i can kick virutally any character's *** with bowser, honestly i have no trouble with light weights, or middle weights, or even somebody thats bowser's relative size. Bowser is the best because of his weight, his SPECIALS are the best in the game, and his A attacks are very good and have range and power to allow him to beat any oppoent very quickly. One thing about Bowser is you must avoid being comboed, by doing this you must sheild and ALWAYS counter attack with your Whirling Fortress if hes right on top of you, its fast and it will hit him before he can land another hit on you after you take off yoru shield. The bowser Bomb is good if you can hit him up then slame him instead of just slamming him from the air, cuz most characters will avoid it, the good ones that is. The Fire is a GREAT way to get tons of damage, and the flying slam is GREAT against characters who love to use their shield and what not. If you believe Bowser is weak, then you are sadly mistaken just give him a shot and you'll realize who the best character really is ;)

unit182

Smash Apprentice
and thensnake throws grenades and uses his insanely broken tilts, then MK outspeeds him, then GaW uses his turtle. You will have to accept that the character you use isn't the best in the game. You will have to realise that bowser is not the best character in the game. Besides, if you win with bowser, you get to bragging rights for winning with a low tier character.

Davexen

Smash Rookie
and thensnake throws grenades and uses his insanely broken tilts, then MK outspeeds him, then GaW uses his turtle. You will have to accept that the character you use isn't the best in the game. You will have to realise that bowser is not the best character in the game. Besides, if you win with bowser, you get to bragging rights for winning with a low tier character.
QFT. I do enjoy battling people who use Bowser and other characters you don't see often. It's a nice variation from all the Wolf, Fox and Sonic users you see online.

jaap

Smash Cadet
and why isnt he higher then mid tier then? ill give it a shot though, it sounds like u rly enjoy bowser but i dont think it will be my new main

Dekar173

Justice Man
Obvious troll is obvious.

1/5

This is the most beautiful post ever.

Not because of the obvious reference, but because it's the only post you've made to this date.

I'm not being sarcastic at all, either. I laughed out loud when I read this, saw your avatar, then looked at your post count. Truly beautiful lmfao.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Kiry's fthrow and uair actually took Bowser's virginity forcefully and gave him up to MK, who then proceeded to stab slap him with a wet noodle til the giant gay men appeared. At which point the story takes a turn for the XXX boards.

Rodge91

Smash Cadet
Bowser is super heavy. Ive been on 150+ percent and been smashed, only to recover again. He also has super heavy moves which, although slow are more or less guaranteed KOs when percents exceed 50-60%.....In your average fight, the Bowser player will execute much fewer attacks, but will need to be attack to buggery. I played 20 games with him online....now i cant play anyone else :D

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol fox and sonic users online? what? i dont ever see that, especially sonic.
probably 'with anyone' matches.

`.`; I know that on some places like AiB, you'll see a bunch of Sonic users, but they tend to be like... the same 5 people who main Sonic from SWF.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Even though I love Boozer, we have to accept that he isnt the best. We got Snake, who is cheap with projectiles, overpowered tilts (mainly U-tilt with broken range), and seems harder to kill than Bowser considering that he is supposingly heavier than Bowser, and the list goes on.
Then we got Meta being fast, annoying, spammable Kill moves (Dsmash), that tornado that negates Fire breath, the annoying range, spammers take advantage of his speed and spammable attacks that it's rediculous.

Tiers... I never understand y a 3rd party char is top tier in a Nintendo game!

Anyways, Bowser may not be the best, but we can make him better by trying to discover new Bowser Tech or something, but even that process is slow. At least the Infinite jump is doing well. Maybe Bowser doesnt have that many options, or probably we arent trying hard enough. We will make Bowser better... Soon, I hope, or we can just get stronger.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
What is the purpose of this thread... just making sure I'm not noticing a hidden purpose?
Its just here so we can say on the Bowser boards that we actually have a lot to talk/chat about.

You know since we're not doing so well discovering new AT's and what not.

that way when someone comes here other then the usual ppl who come here they can be all like "Wow these guys have a lot to talk about" at first look but then they look harder and see that all of our topics are the same in a nutshell.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
this is an epic thread.

Bowser isn't the best. He's better than some give him credit for. And he's a heck of a lot of fun to play as.

But he's not the best.

Top Bottom