• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why aren't there more posts about Bunfire grabbing?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah ok i can consistantly do this now. but whats the usefulness of it.. is this just a complete joke or what? rofl. does dash attack actually combo in grab when you do this? cause i cant see that happening. unless kirby has some **** disjointed arbatory grab hitbox

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I have a good idea of how kirby works becuas eI play a lot of kirby dittos anymore and I'm not a f***ing idoit when I say pichu>kirby.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Done it.

ICG, you told me you never play against kirbys. What gives?
Have you ever played against cpus???? that doesn't mean you know how to deal with sheik/puff/zedla and etc. my brothers are really bad as kirby and we only do dittos on rainbow ride that's why I asked you to play ditos trying to up-B camp WHAT???

He also says he knows alot about Pichu. Then he loses to Phatgamers Pichu and G&W lol.
I may know how to built an airplane but that doesn't mean I know how to fly one. What does loseing have to do with knowing? knowing and using is totally different. I'm a freakin pichu nerd like a mother f***er I study him a lot looking for new things and junk when I have time to waste. Also at POE3 I lose EVERY single pichu ditto I played however the only legit johns I have were vs bunbun due to my mind baking there's areason why I always ban YS as pichu I need more space to camp/up-B and junk.everyother pichu ditto was on YS and brinstar.

I'm not good I suck and I basically have to train myself Not to win but to learn like a 1/10 of my matches i've EVER played were to learn not to win why I use side-B for approaching is to see what they do and I have learnned I can get away with it sometimes if I see when I can. If they are stalling on the edge I like to side-b them non charged seems dumb right? So do they they just wait for me to fall under them for easy edge gaurd, funny thing that happens side-Bs hit box lasts much longer than most people know and I hit them and thy have to quickly recover and stop stalling before I gimp them. People fall for it all the time I learned it when I messed up pressing buttons once when playing against someone 5x better than me.

I suck because I choose to if I when sheik we both know I would beat more people same if I played purely to win. I'm simply trying to learn 1st. I suck.

Top Bottom