• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why are there so few posts in this section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
but if you guys start actually start making topics and discussions then i have to start coming in here and then i might have to actually to DO something in here O_o
And ur saying that this is a bad thing? Isn't this what forums are all about? Isn't this the job of a mod? Aren't these extremely obvious questions? Aren't i annoying u? Aren't u wondering why ur wasting valueble time reading this post? :lick:

Eggm

Smash Hero
DK is too good, bum just beat forward in tourny a couple days ago - - there should be more topics in this area.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Because DK is too sexy for his shirt, that's why he only wears a tie lol. I'm acctully surprised that the DK forums are this empty, I play Boozer as a main and DK as a secondairy, and I think that this is the first time that I've ever posted here.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the band Right Said Fred was just DK in disguise and some nice editing. The whole gay thing was just to throw everyone off.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Thats the reason there are so few posts... even the mains have no faith in their character hahaha. Much respect though King Kong... your still quicker then my boozer... :(
Eh? Have I played your boozer before and just forgotten about it? Are you CAOTIC under a different name?

peace out

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
he will never doo dat lolz

he doesnt want ppl stealing his style, dats what i gathered from diz thread, anyway

good idea too <3

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
DK is too good. I play marth and sometimes if I lose to a really good fox in a tourney, I will counterpick DK and usually win lol. Bet you never heard that one before.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Actually that's why I used DK. After seeing Captain Jack completely sh*t on the Fox's face, I said "I have to do that" and although the up air juggles may seem repetitive, it's the most satisfying combo EVER.

Zero to death on Fox is too good

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Eh? Have I played your boozer before and just forgotten about it? Are you CAOTIC under a different name?

peace out
Haha nope you've never played my boozer.. i actually don't honestly know if your quicker... the thing is though most good DK's are going to be quicker then a boozer... maybe some day though if i can get out of RI ya kno

Smash bro pro

Smash Rookie
Why,is there not much talk about DK? becuse People would rather spam then talk about a huge monkey Who owns SSB and SMBM But that is just my opinion.by the way I could take any of you guys as DK if you want to play host a tourny and ill join.Depending on who it is and how bad they want ill pitch in a few dollers laying around pm me if youre game.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
If you're anywhere near Dallas you should look up Anuj on here. I don't know if he plays much anymore but he'll be fun to smash with.

King Kong

Smash Lord
but everyone calls bowser boozer =[
To this day i still cant beleive that Cao actually got the entire smash community to start saying that ****. You cant go to a national tourney anymore without hearing people yelling "CUUUUUUUTE!" and "Boozer hugs!" its ****ing ridiculous.

peace out

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
I say DK and Bowser should get togethor and just kill that Peach, then make fun of Mario
I Main Bowser and DK

goateeguy

Smash Ace
is it a joke referring to the beverage? cuz thats all i can think of. Boozer is the same # of letters as bowser, so it's not like it's easier to type that way.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
All Bowser is is a big copy cat. DK is the original Princess kidnapper. DK taught him everything he knows.
Yea but does DK have flame breath.... thats CANCELABLE... nah he doesn't.. Plus DK is retired in the princess kidnapping business and bowser has taken over for a whole decade... what has DK had since... a crappy N64 game and a bangin SNES game..

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea way to defend your arguement.. and no he's not read my post.. it owns DK

Spikes> Fur
Shell> Fur
Fire> Spinny Fists
Fortress> Everything
Boozer Cute> J00

TGM

Smash Lord
DK is horrible, thats why no one posts here. there are like 2 good DKs in the USA. Bum and MoufFromDaSouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom