• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
In Melee, Zelda was my number one choice.
In Brawl, Zelda is still number one choice.

I'm happy Zelda isn't leading. This is what makes us unique. It's like what Snake said, it's the quiet ones who are deadly!

Kishin-Toon-Link

Smash Rookie
In Melee, Zelda was my number one choice.
In Brawl, Zelda is still number one choice.

I'm happy Zelda isn't leading. This is what makes us unique. It's like what Snake said, it's the quiet ones who are deadly!
I agree but we will not change our choice just because our main is unfortunately popular... ^^

Link40

Smash Cadet
Link of course ! But I really don't understand why Lucario is the most voted character...

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm definitely the best with Diddy Kong, however, I feel that the most fun to use is Luigi. Luigi is a character who likes to do epic things, even if they are really hard to land. I suppose Captain Falcon functions similarly, but Luigi is still winning in terms of his amazingness to watch.
Angled Fsmash
Sweetspotted UpB
MISFIRE
Dair Spike
Taunt Spike
Bair Stage Spike (not all characters can do this, for example, I don't think Olimar could)

I mean, these are all useful, but they are more FUN to use than anything else. Luigi just is the best at making your opponent feel owned, in my opinion.

D

Deleted member

i started out with fox, but captain falcon easily overtook him. he's a boss.

TidusAce

Smash Rookie
Luigi is probably my favorite character. Its just so much fun spamming the down-b across map like meta and shoryukening people left and right. And his Final Smash makes him trip on acid!? Hah XD

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Of course, sonic & metaknight. The two most cheap characters in brawl get many votes.=P

I chose CF! Even though Falco is my main I enjoy using CF a lot mostly cuz im good with him.

Ma(r)th

Smash Rookie
Marth. I gravitate towards characters who exhibit speed and grace. Marth also requires intricate spacing and timing to get his moves right, and I love that kind of challenge.

Top Bottom