• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the Best Wolf Around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quik17

Smash Ace
Kain's the best Wolf in the Midwest!!!

Edit: I found this thread by accidentally clicking on the Wolf board instead of the Wario one lol

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
castor... you just made my day, i giggled at that, vista was the best wolf in the northwest i think, he's gone now... so that means i'm the best up here! not really though

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lol @ JJ. That was well done.

Uhhhh yeah, notable Wolves imo would be Jumpman (Texas... I think... got 4th at HOBO a while back), Choice (NorCal, he's on the power ranking), Kain (Chicago, he's good), and JJ (who sits in MA, chasing after girls instead of playing brawl). I haven't seen Omniswell play Wolf for a while :<

Others that use Wolf and are very good with him are Anti and Atomsk, although imo it's moreso individual talent than character knowledge (I know for a fact that this is true with Atomsk lol). Not to say that it makes a difference though, they both took M2K to last stock with Wolf so... yeah they're good.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to close this or not, but I'll leave it open so long as nothing develops into a flame war over who the best Wolf is :p

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion

Uhhhh yeah, notable Wolves imo would be Jumpman (Texas... I think... got 4th at HOBO a while back), Choice (NorCal, he's on the power ranking), Kain (Chicago, he's good), and JJ (who sits in MA, chasing after girls instead of playing brawl). I haven't seen Omniswell play Wolf for a while :<

Others that use Wolf and are very good with him are Anti and Atomsk, although imo it's moreso individual talent than character knowledge (I know for a fact that this is true with Atomsk lol). Not to say that it makes a difference though, they both took M2K to last stock with Wolf so... yeah they're good.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to close this or not, but I'll leave it open so long as nothing develops into a flame war over who the best Wolf is :p

I don't chase after girls.

They come to me because of jacob black (no joke <3 twilight/new moon)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
All the girls that like Twilight are the ones that will cause you problems in life.

Trufax.

The only problem they've been causing me is that my saturdays are no longer free for smash tournies (im actually gonna enter one on the 19th in california)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Choice isn't on PR anymore and hasn't been in months actually.

I nominate Vista. His combo vid speaks to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BPvbj_8q4Y

castorpollux

Smash Champion
why arent you winning tournaments?

caz a olimar, zero suit samus, pikachu , pit, toon link, or yoshi or something stupid like taht would knock me out of the tournament. Oh and the occasional top snake/mk player too... but those are always cointosses

castorpollux

Smash Champion
umm well honestly I didn't know the match up that well, and i got pivot grabbed a lot. But i found that yoshi has a really really hard time landing a kill move if u just roll around and blaster (stay out of the air)... and that makes the match up a whole lot easier

He would also hit me with an egg as I was jumping back on stage from the ledge and that would cause a whole lot of BS lag.

Also if anyone else is curious about the other people that beat me in tournaments
olimar (icylight)
zero suit samus/pikachu (Dazwa)
pit (kool aid)
yoshi(green ace)

Snake (Fatal)
MK (Darc)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Trufax :3 My DI is *** and I still live to like 180% haha

I also find that Yoshi can't do much about bair... but then again none of the Yoshis I've played have really abused pivot grabbing (no idea WHY, it's amazing) so that might change things. His shield makes it very easy to get away with imperfect bairs though.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Kash always does well in MMs hahahaha.

He's been inactive in the scene for a while since some peeps are douchebags, he has college/a GF taking up all of his time, and some ****** stole his brawl disc at a tourney he went to ages ago.

He should be coming back though :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom