• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best partner for Zelda in dubz

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
ok, honestly you incited most of the flame, Peachy. The proper response when someone confronts you with an opposing opinion is not 'STOP FLAMING ITS MY OPINION' it's, 'I'd like you to explain your point of view on why you think that, and here I'll present why I think this way'. This is true not just here, but in life. So seriously, grow up.

Wow...... that's incredibly ironic.;)

<__< We all ( at least all people that were arguing) agreed that we would stop and drop the argument... we even befriended each other. Yet you seem to insist on going on. So I think I'm not the only one who has to grow up here. Actually, everyone always have a little growing up to do, know what I mean?;)

If you really want to continue this argument, please continue through pm, but I really hope you choose not to waste your precious time, and mine.;)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
bak to the topic, I think that Zelda would be a good partner with Peach. Peach has both opponents on her. Zelda uses Din's Fire, Peach counters (assuming FF is on) and the opponenents get hit by both. :p

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
zss. i know this has been said before, but imo, this is the best combo.
zss's plasma whip and dins can hit at the same time without hitting your teamate, they cover each others weaknesses in 1v1, stun gun>anything, and zss' grab can save a recovery mistake. also, most zss's i've seen second zelda, so they know the metagame. zss can punish ness, lucas and g&w while they try to absorb din, and still get hit by it after getting stunned or whipped.

Top Bottom