• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best in the world at their mains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I was wondering who the best players were for each character. Sorry if theres a list or something out there I cant find, but its been bugging me. I know alot of it is arguable, so Id just like the opinion of people who know what their talking about. I think I can guess some...
Marth-Ken
Captain Falcon-Isai?
Jigglypuff-King?

help me out here

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I don't completely agree with this list, but it's decent and has top 5 for each character...

EDIT: You see nothing.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Thats quite a long list :o
Too bad its all made up though...

Ice Climbers
3rd - Captain Jack

This is his worst character in the game (tied with Yoshi or something), he told me he doesn't even know why they exist in the first place -_-'

Falco
1st - PC Chris
2nd - Bombsoldier

Based on what can you place one over the other?
They've never played and the only thing we know of BS is that he lost to Ken more than a year ago...
Bs might be 10x as good as PC but on the other hand he may not even be one of the top 5 Falco's if the world...

What I'm trying to say is, we don't know.
We have no way of knowing, so don't bother asking because you'll only get random made up stuff of people placing the person the idolise on top.

Chitose

Smash Rookie
I thought tipman retired/quit.

And also, shouldn't forward be one of the world's best falco's too?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There is no "best" due to large number of variables (people they train against, one might be better against an oponent thatn another, one might be better in ditto's but worse vsing other characters, ect)

We've had these before, please search before you make another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom