• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's pretty good against Olimar?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I main all the guys in my sig.
But I just can't seem to beat olimars that well.
So I need some suggestions on characters that r good against oloimar and ill try them

thx 4 ur comments

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
As an Olimar main, I dislike matchups against Falco... and PT's Squrtle, but stay away from Charizard because Olimar own it...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ROB is pretty good. Most of his attacks destroy the pikmin, he's a good edgeguard and Olimar is rather easy to finish. He can also camp pretty well and his range is good too.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Your best bet is to go with Falco.
One thing you should try your hardest to pull of on a constant basis is Dthrow CHain, to Dair, to edge hog.

Ice CLimbers are iffy but good if your fighting an Olimar who Spams Over B All the time.

Squirtle is ..Okay i guess, but if it's not squirtle, as in the toher Pokemon... we kind of **** you with Pikmin.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Meta Knight and ROB are my only problematic matchups. If you play a good Meta expect to die at 46% when you fall off the ledge. ROB can destroy Pikmin and his aerial game is very, very annoying - have another controller handy incase you break your first.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
i tried out all the guys u tried and the top 2 guys workin for me r falco and meta knight
thx for ur coments guys
any other guys for reccomendation

Olimarman

Smash Ace
For your sig, Falco and Ice climbers, but you really have to know what your doing. No character gives you a free win against an olimar who knows what hes doing.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
For your sig, Falco and Ice climbers, but you really have to know what your doing. No character gives you a free win against an olimar who knows what hes doing.
thats 1 of my main problems i dont know how to play against olimar

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Try to chain grab olimar with falco/ic's you'll get us 0 to 60 in less then 20 seconds D:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Falco's chaingrab is DI-outable after the first downthrow.

Sprinkle

Smash Rookie
I have a ton of trouble playing against a good Peach. She can float over Olimar's throws and forward/down smashes and her aerials have more priority than his.

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
I say on your signature falco and ice climbers. But whats not in your sig is ROB, MK, & marth

Top Bottom