• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's planning on maining Ike?

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
I know i am... i lieks teh swordz, if you're not maining ike and are going to post here just to say he sucks.. dont, just leave.

GenG

Smash Lord
He'll be my main or my secondary, depending of how he does in the final version. I'll play him most of the time though.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
If he is as bad as Gimpy said, then I will probably pretend like he does not exist.

If he gets improved, I will probably either main him or use him as a secondary.

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
I already told myself I'm going to master at least 1 character from every series in Brawl. Ike will be my Fire Emblem character.

ecuadorian smasher

Smash Cadet
Even if he is slow as hell i will be maining him 'cause everyone is noob here so it doesn't care who i will be using, i will own everyone anyway...

IllidR

Smash Champion
Ike is third in line for maining for me, behind Black Knight and Captain Olimar if they are included. I will definitely use him one way or another though.

Betaz

Smash Ace
i will probably be maining ike... that is unless if crono is added but that's unlikely... so Ike it is!

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Out of all the characters I've seen so far, I think he would be the most fun to play with.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
It's too early for me to decide mains, but I'm definitely using him first.

And I'm gonna get my combo to work >_>

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i dont intentionally 'main' characters...it just happens, whoever works the best for me.

in 64 my 'main' is pikachu, and in melee it would be mario, pikachu, luigi, and marth

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
It's too early for me to decide mains, but I'm definitely using him first.

And I'm gonna get my combo to work >_>
Combo? With Ike? Good luck :laugh:

I am going to try, but if he doesn't get an update then I am not expecting much as far as combos go.

"A A A" omg!

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I do, if Roy doesn't appears...

Or maybe not, it depends on which character I play better as, but I do plan on using Ike, A LOT.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I'm maining him. with Link as 2nd and metaknight as 3rd (hardest to easiest as far as usage.)

unless Sothe or another awsome FE character comes along in which they will become my 2nd, or possibly tie for first... that would be hard though Ike's my all time fav character ever.

EXE

Smash Cadet
He will be definately one of my main characters, though he may not be the main character, specially if Marth is back and is faster than him.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Im planning on maining him, not completely sure. I main Marth in Melee so Im definately going to try Ike.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
He's be one of my mains. The moment I saw him, I thought to myself "Wow. He's a beast." I have faith that Ike will get some buffs when it comes to speed after the demo.

Elec Man EXE

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have "mains" in a traditional sense. Most of the time I'll just use Random, and go with whatever. There are too many cool characters to limit myself to just a couple. Granted I'd probably want to pick a couple if I did tourney stuff, but since I don't, there's really no need.

I do have characters I prefer to play, and likely put a bit more time into. Ike will probably be one of them. I tend to gravitate more toward the heavy power characters, and Ike's a cool guy, as well as the powerhouse character (at least it seems so at this point). So he'll fit me well.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Then we'll call it the SonicZeroX combo.
I'm totally for it. I will.

If Isaac doesn't get to appear in Brawl, then yes, I'll main Ike. If Isaac does appear, Ike'll be my second character. So, either way, I'm gonna use him a lot.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Maybe. Of all the confirmed characters I'm still looking forward to him the most, even if he does play like crap.

Devotion

Smash Apprentice
I was really looking forward to maining Ike, just I dunno if I can put up with how slow he is. I'm still gonna use him at least and probably main him for low tier battles or when ever I FFA.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Don't get your hopes so low, I don't think he'll be so bad a character that we who've been waiting so long for him would not main him.

Draquoir

Smash Cadet
If his alt costume has blonde hair I think we have instant cloud. Yes I'm maining him.

Top Bottom