• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Next??? Part 2 (Character Drought ENDS!)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"Twilight" change form of Zelda, if veteran BTW

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be the one who says it first: we are due two more character updates before Brawl comes out in Japan.

One Veteran: Sheik

One Newcomer: (this one is tougher and I have no idea; except a random guess) .... uh Isaac

And has anyone else noticed that we are so close to when the game comes out and we still don't know what symbols: 13 and 19 are (the character symbols on the website)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac would be an awesome character to announce next.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I'm going to be the one who says it first: we are due two more character updates before Brawl comes out in Japan.

One Veteran: Sheik

One Newcomer: (this one is tougher and I have no idea; except a random guess) .... uh Isaac

And has anyone else noticed that we are so close to when the game comes out and we still don't know what symbols: 13 and 19 are (the character symbols on the website)
In that case wouldnt Sheik be kinda considered as a newcomer seeing how she's never been her own character before besides just Zelda's tag partner in Melee?

And I havnt been following the smbol theory but what do you mean by numbers 13 and 19?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The icons are numbered, and 13 and 19 are missing. 13 is, of course, Mr. Game and Watch, and 19 we don't know.

Sheik has been confirmed as a transformation of Zelda.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I am on my toes for any character roster leaks b4 release.

O since I'm here:

14 Days til Japan release!!! 31 Days til US release!!!

Thats 2 more Thursdays!
Well you might wanna add time to youe countdown clock cuz it's delayed.........
I'm pretty sure now that we are going to get atleast 3 or 4 character announcments now before March 9th.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
Well you might wanna add time to youe countdown clock cuz it's delayed.........
I'm pretty sure now that we are going to get atleast 3 or 4 character announcments now before March 9th.
Well this is a bit obvious. Of course we're going to get more character updates before March proabably all of them. I mean the game does come out in January 31st in Japan....

The question is how many more updates before the Japan launch....

Before the delay I said two: and I totally was the first one on here to call Sheik! So that just leaves one more.....
Uh.. maybe I'll stick with one more, but they might start doing unlockables....

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I disagree with ALL of those.

They're all going to be unlockable, if they're in it. Except maybe C.Falcon.

I think we can probably expect to see ONE more character before the launch. Considering when we saw Olimar, there WERE 2 more wednesdays until Japanese launch. The delay won't change the number of characters we see.

My guess is:

No character next week. Next 3rd Party character launch week.

Top Bottom