• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's going to RoM II?

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'll be there, and I want to get some advice on my game from other Ganon players. So who's in?

Renth

Smash Hero
I'll be at pound, Skyshroud hit up guiinniii, Tipman, and Kage they'll tell ya whats up.

*Post 4,000 Where you at!?*

DippnDots

Feral Youth
If soap goes to this i'm going as well, i'm pretty sure. But at this point it looks like that's a BIG if

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Since the official results thread for RoM II is not coming about (if it ever does), I wanted to thank Kage and Tipman for playing some friendlies with me. Really think I got a lot better this tournament, even if I got absolutely wrecked (this is Baum/Matt btw, not sure who I introduced myself as, I was wearing a bright green jacket). Linguini, we didn't get to play at all, but I definitely want to play some friendlies with you (and Renth/any other Ganons that show up) at Pound 4!

Renth

Smash Hero
Since the official results thread for RoM II is not coming about (if it ever does), I wanted to thank Kage and Tipman for playing some friendlies with me. Really think I got a lot better this tournament, even if I got absolutely wrecked (this is Baum/Matt btw, not sure who I introduced myself as, I was wearing a bright green jacket). Linguini, we didn't get to play at all, but I definitely want to play some friendlies with you (and Renth/any other Ganons that show up) at Pound 4!
Play me whenever I visit pittsburgh for a week december 12th-22nd

Top Bottom