• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who's going to pound 3

PB&J

Smash Hero
well ive been practicing with alot of well known people lately and we all are going to pound 3..so i wanted to know who is going to pound 3 who plays with icy's..and if u don't know already pound 3 is around jan 19-20.but i don't know the location..anyway reply please

Binx

Smash Master
Arlington MD $60 on Feb 2nd, if I can get a few days after the event off and stay with people down there for some more practice I for sure will go, I really wanna start getting to some bigger tournaments.

EDIT: For destupidification.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so its in texas and it cost 60...im going in my super trainning chamber...a.k.a train with xif and try to win this thing

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wow, date change = me not going. ChuDat87 will be there, to answer your question. Just in case you ever heard of him. Supposedly a good IC player, idk though...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
IC representin' indeed. I am trying to make arrangements to attend as well. Hopefully I will do well :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Word. I'm going to this too. Let's see some ICs tear up a tournament again. Wobbles, Chu, Zjiin, and myself? We gots this

Top Bottom