• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Flame is Stronger?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol
ganon sucks balls
but murder fist is ****, and is the strongest fire based attack.
that or eruption, but i think murder fist takes it

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
idk. zard's is more useful because it has less starting and ending lag iirc.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Can you angle Bowsers?
Yes.

I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but I think Bowser's has more range at first, but then begins to lose its range faster than Charizard's.

And fire beating water? Only in Smash. lol

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
I actually have tried this before. Bowser's flame is bigger and hits without moving the opponent. However Charzy's can move an opponent even closer. In a match against a level 9, I got flamed. I took damage. I returned "fire" and my flame breath was noticeably smaller, but it drew Bowser closer to me. I find that odd and cool at the same time.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I actually have tried this before. Bowser's flame is bigger and hits without moving the opponent. However Charzy's can move an opponent even closer. In a match against a level 9, I got flamed. I took damage. I returned "fire" and my flame breath was noticeably smaller, but it drew Bowser closer to me. I find that odd and cool at the same time.
Agreed.

I think they are equal, they just have different strengths. If you want more raw power, Bowser. If you want to combo, Charizard. (It draws the opponet closer)

Top Bottom