• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whom will you ban if you are the committee?

mbit99

Smash Rookie
As the title said, let's assume you are the committee of Smash Ultimate Competition and to make things more "competitive", you can ban up to 4 of the fighters in the game. In most E-Sports(which Smash Ultimate can be one), banning some characters inside of the competition for a whole competition(which you maybe will change who needs to be banned) and usually the ban goes to the characters that is too OP. (Eg: META Knight is banned when Brawl had some competitions due to his OP ness)

If you are the committee of a Smash Ultimate Who will you ban and why?

Rules:
1. The reasoning must be in opinion or facts that you need to tell (E.g: His down special is OP, His Air Up tilt is spammy, etc etc)
2. May not ban someone out of your dislike to the brawler? (E.g: I hate how Peach plays in the game, so I will ban her!(And that is not how the E-Sport works)

My purpose on making this, a little bit research on Ultimate's today META

Extra Question: Will Nintendo Buff/Nerf some characters?

mbit99

Smash Rookie
If I see the META Today, I will pick Peach, Wario, Joker, and Pikachu...

Reasons: Most META says they are OP and can be used as Solo mains to win the match

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
:ultpalutena::ultwario: are pretty one-dimensional and easy to pick up. They appear a lot in tournaments. I would only ban them if there was a gun to my head.
:ultpeach::ultjoker: are almost impossible to counterplay and their advantage is ridiculous. You'd still have to point at gun at me, but I would be less reluctant to ban them.

Top Bottom