• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whoa, Falcon's grab has super armor frames?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I just grabbed a G&W who was about to fsmash. When I grabbed him, though, I took the damage from the fsmash. So, uh, super armor?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Everyone's grab has super armor. ._.

It all depends on the timing.

Gindler

Smash Champion
From what I've been reading this isn't real super armor, I don't know why it isn't since it acts like it. But yeah all characters have it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
no every character has that i dsmashed my friend marth sheik gannondorf and they went no were. its all about timing :pikachu:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
on another note i think Falcon Dive also has super armor frames, my bro was marth and he Fsmashed me while I was Falcon diving, the strike hit, I took damage but I still continued to Falcon Dive

what's up, I think further testing is required.

Tenki

Smash Hero
it's just 'grab priority'- grab moves can and will take priority over other attacks if they connect at the right time.

It gives the effect of looking like super armor.

If the moves really have super armor, then you wouldn't get knocked back even if you missed.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
it's just 'grab priority'- grab moves can and will take priority over other attacks if they connect at the right time.

It gives the effect of looking like super armor.

If the moves really have super armor, then you wouldn't get knocked back even if you missed.
makes sense

Top Bottom