• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who you want to brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Hi first of all I apologize for any grammar error and the lack of images (Im new here,)

Sonic is confirmed for Brawl! We Know that its nearly impossible to other character of the sonic universe to be playable, they may don't want to use the last third party slot in a charatcer that already have a figther representing its own universe.
So here I will put the possible main and secondary characters that could appear in Brawl and some moves.

Shadow the hegdehog
Sonic's rival since sonic adventure 2 shadow apear as a rival for sonic speed, some fans want him in brawl, but this could lead to other clones problem.

Neutral B: A simple spin dash similar to sonic, but could be lightly strong.

Side B: his own motorcycle, like the Wario Chopper, but faster and able tu jump.

Final smash: Bring the chaos Esmerald and stopt time to leave your enemies free for a smash. I don't know who fit better with this attack Shadow or Silver, Shadow has use this move in some games, but Silver can travel throught time.

Miles "Tails" Prower
Sonic's best friend for who knows how much time, thought some people (including me) don't want him for brawl, most people think that other characters like Knuckles or silver can't enter to brawl if tails don't, for the fact that tails have apear as sonic friend since the start

Up B: Simple, just let tails's tails do the job, spinning his tails could be his recovery at a more fast speed that in other games to avoid egde guarding.

Neutral B: a dash impulsed by his tail.

Final smash: riding the tornado 3, unstopable and powerful.

Knuckles the Echidna
Knuckles is a the fighter buddy of sonic apearing for the first time in Sonic the hegdehod 3 as an enemy. Some people say that they see Knuckles in the Sonic joins the brawl trailer, but it was only sonic's Up B. Knuckles will be perfect for gliding.

Side B: a powerfol punch with lot of knockback.

Down B: Diggin and rising with a poweful uppercut.

Finasl smash: Knuckles summon The Master Emerald and become invencible, stronger, and faster!.

This is all for now next time I will try to talk about Silver, Amy, and Doctor eggman.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Welcome! There are millions of threads for this, I'll get it up in a sec

*edit* http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=124005
and
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=93997

And for future reference, threads that concern other characters should be posted in the Brawl Chracter Discussion: http://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

This site isnt like the Gamefaqs or Nsider forums (SmashWorldForums=Princeton; Gamefaqs/N-sider= Nassau Community College), so try to get familiar with the Forums' structure, and how everything works, before posting anything big.

So good luck here

Stryks

Smash Hero
FAIL

Theres NO WAY sega will get the final spot for 3rd parties, what gives sega the right to have 2 spots while konami gets one? its unfair to KONAMI and to every other company out there...

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
FAIL

Theres NO WAY sega will get the final spot for 3rd parties, what gives sega the right to have 2 spots while konami gets one? its unfair to KONAMI and to every other company out there...
Unfair? Somehow, I don't think multinational corporations like Nintendo, Sega and Konami are too concerned about being 'Fair'. At the outside, they'd be worried about public relations.

By the way, that first post doesn't really work. At all. Sorry.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Sorry

Hehe Sorry this was my for post and I don't know all the stuff and structure of SWF and yes I was thinking in this post Itsn't really good at all, also I never say that SEGA was going to have a second slot, I know that that is not going to happen.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Me too

I Dont want any other sonic character for brawl with Sonic is more that sufficient I know that smash will only have one more slot for a third party character. I just wanted to know who people would want.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I would not mind seeing Tails or Knuckles at all, Shadow really doesn't stand a chance.
Not only do I hate him but he doesn't fit in the game and he isn't even classic.

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
Shadow: Color swap
Tails: AT or stage hazard
Knuckles: AT or stage hazard

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Shadow: Color swap
Tails: AT or stage hazard
Knuckles: AT or stage hazard
Agreed. If they were to make alternate costumes then Shadow would be cool, but I don't want to see any clones besides Luigi. Knuckels and Tails would both make fine AT but they would have to make it so you couldn't get them until you unlocked Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom