• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who WON'T make the cut?

LuLLo

Smash Ace
I think everyone is going to return (Shiek is different story though, since she didn't appear in TP, and Zelda is now TP-fashioned..), all clones are going to get other moves, moves that fit their style, think of how cool Ganondorf would be in his TP-style...

Up-B: some sword-fighting move from TP, same style as Kirby's/Ike's Up-B

Smash-B: some sword-plunging action, much like Roy's/Marth's

Neutral-B: Magic Ball, charge-able, can be shot into any direction.......

Down-B: Some magical double roundhouse-kick or some Magical Throw, think of Bowser's Smash-B

Final Smash: Ganon's Beast form....think of that :p...

This time he has a sword so his Dash Attack would be cool too: Elbow+Horizontal Sword Slash. Could be his F-Smash too...
anyway, he MUST keep his immense strength, but this time in a more ''Wizard-Style''.
After all, he is a ''Dark Wizard''...

Shiek will:

A- Stay in with Zelda and be more TP-fashioned
B- Stay in alone, some new moves
C- Stay out, forever gone, thank god...

Personally, I hope it's C, but it will probably be B.......

CanadianIdiot

Smash Cadet
I heard that G&W will not be in Brawl, but I could be wrong. I personally think Ness will be in the new game, as will Mewtwo. But if a Pokemon is not playable, then that means they are in Pokeballs. So, if Mewtwo is not playable, we can just say he's gonna be in a Pokeball, or not in the game at all.

inside

Smash Journeyman
I really want Sheik out of the game too, as well as for Ganondorf I don't think his chances of coming back aren't that great either. And as for Mewtwo, I don't even know.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
heres my predictions

ness replaced by lucas
not sure if roy will make ti =/
pichus GONE
young links gone
dont think G & W will be back =/
maybe mewtwo will be replaced by a newer/cooler pokemon with a similar moveset
I think ice climbers and shiek MIGHT be cut but i hope there not.
and im pretty sure theyll get rid of DR mario

Top Bottom