• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you probaly play as first in SSBB?

Rash

Smash Ace
Samus.

I main her, currently, so it'd be interesting to see what changes they've made to her design and moveset.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Falcon and Dorf, if they're there.

I wanna see Dorf get Luigified and hopefully see more of Falcon's insane speed.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
Either Meta Knight, Kirby (since he's likely being balanced out with other characters), or some other new character not yet announced.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Link, I need to see what they've done with my main! Then maybe Pit, Samus (one of my numerous other co-mains), and who-ever I feel like after that. And Marrowak... if he's in :laugh:

Croco

Smash Lord
Yoshi.
Was my first choice in SB64.. Melee.. so just to keep the tradition I will force myself to do the same thing.. lol

Sensai

Smash Master
Ganon. Definitely, just to kick and scream about 'WHY THE **** DOESN'T HE HAVE A SWORD?!'

Or, Ganon, to be like 'OH MY GOD THIS SWORD IS SO EFFIN' COOL!'

And then Metaknight.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
... Then again, it's been more traditional to start with Mario despite the fact I'll only use him when needed for unlocking things in 1P.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably start off with the chubby plumber just for a kick or two and then try out a few rounds each with every character in order that they are on the selection screen and then more than likely fall back on Fox, my main.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Bowser. I bet graphic wise he looks great. Can't wait to see the King of the Koopas in action. I wonder if he'll be improved to be on the level of the others or overcompensated for.

Alk

Smash Cadet
ill start with pit, then falco, link and kirby to see what they have done to them.

Wrath`

Smash Master
When i get the game i will probably use pit.Then when i hopefull get falco,gannon,ness i will use them.And if roy makes it back and wolf is in it i will use them to.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
I can't help but wonder what tier Wario and Snake are going to end up in when it's all said and done. I'm definately going to give them a little more playing time than most.

Joner

Smash Cadet
Link, then Pit and the rest of the newcomers.
Then I just play on, playing a few games with every character (except characters like Captain Falcon, wich I'll just do one round with)

Justin

Smash Apprentice
I hope they keep Captain Falcon's amusing grunts and **** when you KO him.

Sensai

Smash Master
BTW, Snake is going to have to be unlocked. Just so you guys know.

And it would make my laugh so freakin' hard if Falcon's taunt was something like 'FALCON TAUNT!'

C'mon Nintendo, make it happen!

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Really, even after 2 consecutive games of "Show meya' MOVES!" and the "Show meya' boobs!" jokes that inevitably follow?

starvingartist

Smash Cadet
I'll start with my main Ness. I know it is questionable whether he will be in there or not. BUt I sure hope he is. I am excited to play Metaknight as well.

Top Bottom