• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you probaly play as first in SSBB?

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
well.. assuming that the confirmed characters are the starting lineup, i would say Link (hes always fun to play as), Pit, or Kirby (to see if he is better).

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
I'm Gonna cristen my brawl with my classic clash: MARIO vs. BOWSER!!! Get ready to feel the wrath or my classic controller and graffix so good u can see the stiches in my overalls !!!

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
o, and then as a new rivalry, MARIO vs. WARIO! ONCE AGAIN, THE WRATH OF MY OVERALL-STICH-SEEING GRAPHIX!!! (and prolly an Fair or 2)

Sensai

Smash Master
Haha.

B_Smash, welcome to the boards. You're probably already sick about hearing rules and such, but try not to double post. The edit button is there for a reason, mate.

People don't seem to like people who double post; I don't really mind, but you might piss someone off.

:-D Welcome to the boards. :-D

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Snake... But since Sakurai said that all 3rd party characters are to be unlockable, this he is out of the question...

Zamus... But one of Sakurai's quote saying something about some "special condition" in getting her... So its probably maybe not...

I am against those with wings and fat characters (Kirby isn't fat and Bowser/DK are just large)... Anyways, he didn't say they are going to be the startup selection, so there is a possibility that they would have to wait...

So its basically the 5 original returned characters... Mario, Pikachu, Link, Kirby, and Fox... Out of all the characters, I use Fox... But since he had that new look, I'm picking the pink guy...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I will either play as Wario or Bowser first. In SSB1, the first person I chose was Mario with Wario's costume. In SSBB, the first person I chose was Bowser.

I really hope that the original yellow-suit Wario is in the game as well.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
peach, hopefully she's in there and not nerfed too badly
if not then maybe i'll hit up zelda...although i'm gonna have to try out pit too cus he looks hardcore

tappy

Smash Ace
first link but then i try out the new characters and everyone else.

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Mario duh.
Before I start to play as anyone else I gotta know the controls for Brawl.
Just because it's using the GCN controller does not mean I need to test first.
Then after Mario I'll play Zany Wario :D

IcyFire!

Smash Rookie
If metaknight isn't unlockable I'll try him out but the first person will be fox because he's the first person I've played in each smash and because I'll probably use him to unlock the other guys. Then I'm gonna relive the great battles of SSBM with the other guys who will be over playing it Fox/Jig/Doc vs. Mario/Marth vs. Samus/Fox

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
meta-knight and fox... i wanted meta-knight when i played melee like... the 200th time (i've gotten the score dislpay and it takes like 10,000 to get...or more)

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
The first one I'll play with will probably be Mario, if only for tradition's sake. Then Link to play seriously and unlock characters until i get PIT and ZAMUS.

Top Bottom