• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be your "Punching bag"?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Who will you fight against the most just to train? I think I'll use Bowser as my punching bag again, he was in melee, mainly since he's a big, easy target to hit.

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
I always use Mario...I don't know why. He's just a normal sized person who is fun to hit. He's right in the middle in terms of how big he is.

If i used bowser as my punching bag, as soon as i started playing people who play characters like ness or pikachu, it would be harder to hit them because they're so much smaller.

Which is why i choose mario, he's not tall he's not short. He's not fat and he's not skinny. He's right in the middle.

B J

Smash Cadet
ima use ice climbers as mine, its just hard not too, theres 2 of them lol

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Yeah, I trained on Bowser, and Kirby in Melee. Oh yeah, I used to beat up DK, a lot too.

But in Brawl I plan on KOing the IC's over and over again. Because I want their records to show lots and lots of falls, because I beleive they are terrible. I hate them. Along with every other character in my "Most Hated Characters" in my sig.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Two characters who, IMO, have no place in Smash, Game&Watch and R.O.B. Only in training mode though, they need to stick at the bottom of my scorelist where they belong.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link. I'll dedicate time to simply Falcon punching his wasteful ugly cloned head off his shoulders. Then Falcon Kicking the rest of that corpse to hell.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
The Ice Climbers, Game & Watch, Toon Link, and R.O.B. are great characters on Brawl.:)

Who will you fight against the most just to train? I think I'll use Bowser as my punching bag again, he was in melee, mainly since he's a big, easy target to hit.
I'll be beating up Peach and Diddy the most solely because my brother is almost always them.
And my brother will be beating up Luigi and Wario, because I'm maining them.

We love them all, though.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Man, I was wondering when a topic like this one was going to come up. It's going to be ROB, Toon Link, and...that's it. Yep, they are going to taste my fury--like it or not. :flame:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If it's in training mode, I think I'll use whoever is chosen randomly.

Generally, I don't spend much time in training mode beating up on "punching bags" though.

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
IN ORDER FROM GREATEST HATE TO LEAST:
1.ALL LoZ characters
2.All FE chars.
3.Lucas
4.falco
5.Sonic

Robble

Smash Cadet
I'd probably choose someone of average size and weight. Mario would work, Marth maybe, probably Wolf... Though sometimes you want to practice juggling larger enemies or being able to properly hit smaller ones, so really it's situational. I don't hate any of the characters so none of them will be my punching bag for anger-management reasons.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
Poser (Lucario).

That thing thinks he so badass and he tries to be all cool. He wishes he was as cool as Mewtwo, (not in playstyle terms, stuff like personality) but he's just a pile of dung wrapped in a "pretty" wrapper. I can't wait to sick Wario on him and bite his sorry behind.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Lucas becuase I think he's a stupid little kid who doesn't deserve to be in Brawl.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Lucario. I've always hated that stupid little, wannabe-pokemon. He isn't nearly is cool as mewtwo. He's just asking to be my punching bag.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
Lucario.

Not because I think he's a poser, or that Mewtwo is better then him.

I just ****ing hate Lucario...

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
Lucario. I've always hated that stupid little, wannabe-pokemon. He isn't nearly is cool as mewtwo. He's just asking to be my punching bag.
Good. Another Poser hater. Unless you're being sarcastic because you basically said what I said. :o

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
I made a vow to kick the *** of anyone who uses Toon Link. I only liked him in minish cap and in my opinion he was a waste of character development. Time could've been better spent on Dark Samus or might as well have brought back Young Link.

Top Bottom