• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Fryelt

Smash Rookie
NNID
glaceonmaster
3DS FC
3411-0519-9114
[3DS] I was wondering if anyone here has fought a Wario Cyan-Classic/Palutena-Pandora main with the name tag 'baj'. That'd be nice to know, just to have a rematch with some of you guys :p

Also, I'd like to know if someone with the JC Dentai tag (or something close to that, can't exactly remember, and the replays only show a part of it e-e) rocking the Wario Classic-Yellow and Meta-Knight Dark Purple-ish is here on Smash Boards. You are REALLY good with 'em, Ya know your stuff, pal. We fought for 4 matches, We both won 2 of them. Also the start of that first match tho, t'was hilarious xD

Last edited:

BBC7

Smash Ace
I found a Luigi named LL62 a few days go. He's going to the Come Up which is where my friends are going. I was planning on going too but I got rusty and decided to just stay home and practice for another day.

Last edited:

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
Whoever is a Pink Yoshi named gsmDren and is fighting a Fuel Ness named Timmy, you've made me realize how much I have to learn (this is literally my 2nd day with the game xD) and that the MU I struggled with in Brawl will still carry on. :p

Hm, I don't know if you were experiencing lag during the 2nd half of our match on the Living Room, but sucks that we had a period of lag. I hope to battle you again though! :D

Amazing Yoshi, keep at it man! :)
Thank you! Actually I saved one of the replays with you, you pulled a nice PKT2 in the beginning on Flat Zone 2. We all have much to learn, and I'm up for more games :D

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
Shout outs to a guy named vampo on wii u. I was that ZSS you messed with last night. I'm humbled by the fact you could read me after 5 matches. It came out to 5-5, I won the first five because you were adjusting to my pattern...and lost the next five because you figured me out. Thanks to u, i'll learn to vary my play style a bit more....

P.S. I accepted your friend request (see you around)

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Hi violetsmashfan and momentai. I tried to learn charizard recently and definitely recall getting stomped on by a peach. not long before I gave up and ran back to dedede. I don't think I've ever seen a bad player pick peach! I am awfully embarrassed that my being blown up was immortalised, that's great though! I promise I'm a little better with dedede than charizard.
Hi Fim! I've been trying to pick up a few other characters too; this game has so many interesting ones it's hard to find the time to focus on working with them all.

Hehe you were way beyond my skill level when we played, got kicked around like an empty can, haha!
I was quite surprised since not many players know how to use Peach well, and she is easy to knock away.

Will you be getting the wii-u version?
i think i will do better there, with the tighter controls >w<
lol. I will, don't have it yet but definitely looking forward to it. It looks gorgeous!

Thought that was you, would love to challenge you someday, but my house dosen't have Wi-fi, downtown where I live has Wi-fi, but since it's winter time I rarely venture out, since I cn't stand the cold (thank god it's like 50-60 degrees right now).
50-60 is freezing for me haha. I'm up to play whenever you do get Wi-Fi access (if I'm available of course)

I think I did a bunch of Glory 2v2 with some one here, a Peach player whose in game name is just a music note.
I swear I heard them post here before... I was the Meta Knight and Iggy player!
That was most likely me. GGs!

Pain, if you are on here I would like to say GGs! I was ♪, I used mostly Peach. You started off with Bowser and went a few different characters, R.O.B, CF, Ganondorf, Ness, MK, Falco, and Ike among them. That Ike was especially sexy <3
Sorry about the random lag spikes, my connection is usually pretty decent.

Semystic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-0984-7173
Fought a player named Cion (I think???) Black ZSS ditto match. You were really good! Im sorry i wasnt a match for you, that was the first match i played in a week so i wasnt even close to what I should have been. If youre here, i want to fight you again sometime!

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
[3DS] Good games to the interestingly named "6" that I fought this morning. You sure had a lot of games in you! I was too tired to keep going.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
[3ds] @NYassass1n doubt you ever post on SmashBoards anymore, but GGs! Those were some pretty hype matches. You played Robn really well, but Falco just needs a little bit of work. My MegaMan needs a bit of work too, but those matches were good nonetheless. Hope we can fight again sometime on the future, preferably on the WiiU version. They'll be even better matches there!

Last edited:

MoHarp

Smashin' Bass Guitars
NNID
MoHarp
Switch FC
SW 3796 8060 8415
[Wii U] Fought a guy with the name NEO or N3O something like that. He played an awesome Shiek. I was rocking my yellow Kirby and he kept kicking my butt match after match! I started to rage!
Though, as matches went on, I caught on to his strategy and improvised mine. I fought two last matches with him and barely won them. I had to leave because I had laundry to take care of! Sorry man!
You were an awesome smasher and would love to face you again!

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Just got off a bunch of games with a Capt Falcon main who went by koniekav. Awesome and classy dude, he took off his own stock when I screwed up and SDed (and I returned the courtesy). Last match he went as Kirby and SDed both stocks and dropped out.

I was the Zelda named "Atif." You were the most chill player I've met online, bro. I'd love to spar you again some time. Sent you a friend request. :)

blaqmyst

Smash Rookie
My name is blaqmyst if anybody remembers me or wants to send a friend request I'm from AUS.
I mainly use fireflower suit Mario

Also shout out to a deadly rob user called "delicious" I think... Too good.

Last edited:

Rambolav

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rambolav
3DS FC
4210-4112-3193
[3DS]Just played a Kirby called TheTB who had some insane combos. My Diddy barely pulled ahead and won a couple of the few matches we won, although I don't know how I pulled that off. Good games, shame we didn't play more!

Last edited:

Holychicken

Smash Cadet
NNID
Holych1cken
Shady123

One of the few that has made me put in my absolute best effort. And you still beat me most of the time.

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games to Yuuki! I was that Marth, Robin and Link named "Yas". Your characters were amazing, your Pikachu and Ness were especially hard to deal with. Those Marth dittos at the end were very fun too! So yeah, thanks for the games!

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Just played a really good Falcon in some Falcon dittos, his name was Habi. Them Knees Tho! You're really good, I kept trying to style too hard lmao.

SagaTheMeow

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SagaTheNetwork
3DS FC
4399-1366-7597
I have already fought with this Peach/Rosalina user named Tonia like 3 times and i am yet to find who is it.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Some dude named dr. as his tag, dont care about his name.

Another scrub that thinks sandbagging is cool, it would be justified if you beaten me straight without ever giving you a loss, but you tried and i kicked yours....alot

Pit, you always bair and grab, gj.

Cpt falcon, same stale grab, u-air, yawn.

I disrespected you because you thought you were hot **** with your flashy pivot bs, which your not, again you must have been pretty salty to sandbag like a scrub, its fg, you try, dumbass.

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
shoutout to linebeck and your white game n watch

those were some real fun matches and i'm sorry it had to end like that u_u

Last edited:

Semystic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-0984-7173
Daim from Texas. Your Captain and Shulk were pretty good, and you were starting to whip me with zss, but as soon as you taunted when i SD'd, it was over.

Last edited:

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
(3DS) Blimp if you post here good games

Lol @ how many sds we had

Fun matches

Edit: A ganon player named Owata you were the best player i've played on here wonder if you post here

Last edited:

ImReallyFeelingIt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sailings
I'm CHIMI, I usually played on For Fun on the Wii U and For Glory on 3DS. I met this person named Scarlet twice who played Lucina, She's good.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Props to Alex-AJF and Dale2e1 for some of the best matches I've ever played in Smash 4.

Your place in my friend list is deserved and I hope that we may encounter each-other again some day.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to Monica from Florida. I really enjoyed our Villager dittos. I rarely see Villagers in FG, and if I do, they're incompetent, but yours was skilled. Your Lucario was pretty good as well (and non spammy :chuckle:). GGs.

Last edited:

av448

Smash Cadet
I found a Yoshi named Brian on Smash3DS , we played for around a hour i think , i was using Ike , it was on For Glory 1vs1 . i'm hoping to find him here

Team Plasma N

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3952-8297-3456
[3DS] I just fought the best Lucina player I have ever played against. His tag name was Dad and we had quite a few good matches. We were in the middle of our fifth match when a communication error occurred and I was kicked off WiFi, sorry >_< ! I keep trying to log back online and I'm able to come on for about 30 seconds, but then I keep getting the error now, odd as this usually doesn't happen to me.

I was the Dark and Fierce Deity Link player with the tag TPN. Those were some good matches and I hope I get to play you again sometime! Seriously, your Lucina is amazing and I'm quite upset my WiFi decided to troll on our 5th match.

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Shoutouts to meezie from Kansas. Your :4tlink:,:4link:, and:4zss: were all very good. Out of our 15(?) games, I only managed to win once. Your skill was very evident in our matches. GGs.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If you still play smash3ds and got rekt by a yellow link named Power9, that was me.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Some dude named dr. as his tag, dont care about his name.

Another scrub that thinks sandbagging is cool, it would be justified if you beaten me straight without ever giving you a loss, but you tried and i kicked yours....alot

Pit, you always bair and grab, gj.

Cpt falcon, same stale grab, u-air, yawn.

I disrespected you because you thought you were hot **** with your flashy pivot bs, which your not, again you must have been pretty salty to sandbag like a scrub, its fg, you try, *******.
Star pls

JmacAttack

Wielder of the Triforce
BRoomer
NNID
DudeMcPersonMan
3DS FC
1865-1222-7961
Harrison, if you find this, this is Jmac. You were a Falco main primarily, and I was a Ganon main. We had many bouts together, sometimes you tried out other characters like Samus, but you always went back to Falco in the end. You were a bro, and our fights were all epic. Add me - you were very good, our lag was nonexistent, even on 3DS, and I feel like we taught each other quite a bit.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
To Shallow from Florida, who started with a gold Captain Falls on but then switched off: GGs! Your characters were all great. The ending of the last match (ZSS's up-B hitting through a ridden Lloid Rocket to kill but you plummeting afterward) was pretty funny. I'd love to fight you again in the future!

These matches were on the 3DS. My tag was Atoyont and I used Game & Watch and Villager.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Smash WiiU

Found some Greninja dude named Wyvern. I don't usually give shoutouts but there was a lot of respect in your play. I was the blue Shulk with the tag Numbers.

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Whoever "The Doctor" is on Smash 3DS, GG with that Zelda vs My Captain Falcon. I'm not to used to fighting Zelda's and you were a really tough one. I was "Elite X" btw.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Why u no play me online and just get salty in FG :(.

I cri evertim
Cause u no ask :c (also life, fg is quickerrrr)

Also, i dont get salty i'd acknowledge that someone beat me fluidly, like that smash bros. guy his mii looks like sakurai demolished my MK with his sheik, but i came right back with kirby, dunno why he wanted to ditto, maybe disrespect? well disrespect denied. What I get annoyed about is players that think their leagues ahead (when their not and showboat like their the ****, when they aint and the matches were either way).

idk what it is but im seeing cool players on fg today, shouts outs to @Dinoman96

I think I just fought you so, yeah counter 2 much you leave yourself open, otherwise, gud. GGS.

Last edited:

Caltraps

Smash Rookie
NNID
ResidentBevo
3DS FC
2853-0415-8396
Yo, PapyoPop if you're out there, you played an actually really neat Greninja and good game, shame we didn't play more than one.

Top Bottom