• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who was hoping that Falco would have two blasters?

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
After his awesome scene in SSE, I thought he'd use both of them in combat. Still, if that happened, I suppose Fox would get the stun laser and Falco would be the one shooting quickly, but that wouldn't be good.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
We all like to be broken though right? Yeah, I think it would not have stun so it wouldn't help.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Definately, Brawl should have lived up to the stndards portrayed in Falco's entrance. Falco would be an even cooler bird.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
He could use one while on the ground and two while jumping, explaining why he shoots faster in the air.

IB4PreferTheAir

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Double lasers... we all wished.

Too bad we didn't see the falco chaingrab that bowser in sse. That would have been epic.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Imagine instead of a single laser, it showed two lasers one on top another,, so it has a slightly larger AoE, and it does twice as much damage as it does now, with the same stun.

Problem solved ^__^

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I certainly wished so.
Shrug, maybe make it shoot off slower. A bit slower but 9000x the awesome.

Top Bottom