• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who want's to Face A Falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitros14

Smash Journeyman
PM me when you get back.

Going out for lunch, good games! Your Falcon is pretty good (good on you for playing a low tier, Bowser mains are familiar with this!).

I approve entirely of "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" following every knee.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to, but my character doesn't use his hands...

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
PM me when you get back.

Going out for lunch, good games! Your Falcon is pretty good (good on you for playing a low tier, Bowser mains are familiar with this!).

I approve entirely of "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" following every knee.
lulz, can't play well with lag though.......your bowser is a beast man I never knew his fire breath could be used so effectivly at edge guarding, GG's hope to play you again soon :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Omg I wish there was a friend finder thread or something that would have been cool.. or like PMs.. or this instant messaging thing. Then this thread wouldn't have served a purpose, but thanks OP we needed this.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
sarcasm? cuz I don't follow...
Is it really that hard, this thread wasn't needed because there's three different ways you can get in touch with other smashers, on SWF alone without making a pointless thread.

@Inferno- I love life actually.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah but it doesn't mean we have to be ********. Just because Bowser sucks doesn't mean you just spam his boards the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom