• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants an ego boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Smash Rookie
I haven't played in well over a year and I felt like playing again but only 1-2 of my friends actually play anymore (and rarely) so if anyone wants an ego boost or to have a laugh or two, at my expense I'm sure, I'd enjoy some friendly brawl action!

AIM: UWMComputerNerd
Friend-Code: 2234-6821-5660

I normally main Marth since he's more viable than Ike, but have this compulsive urge to play Ike today, not like it's going to matter either way though, lol.

Any takers? (Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, I figured this was the most relevant place, point in the right direction if I missed a more appropriate board, thanks.)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, meant to edit in my anxiousness to play again :(

Clutch

Smash Rookie
Hmmm I feel like playing again lately. I miss this. Can I take you on?
Sure just add me on the friend list! I played Blissard a few matches last night, was a blast until he whipped out his Olimar!

Just either check if I'm on, send me a PM on here, or message me on another IM prog like AIM or something!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you want challengers, check out the Smash Arena in the Information Centre on the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom