• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who still plays...

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Getting burned and hitting the weird sweetspot of the f-smash have the same knockback. I think the weird sweetspot might have a slightly lower knockback but im not certain.

Fullhop bair - smash will only work if they do not tech. You can't get to the ground in time otherwise, or they can jump out/air dodge. i personally love comboing into upsmash. F-smash is good for stages like yoshi's and fountain, but upsmash is great for brinstar and mute city.

The best way to incorporate smashes is just use them. A lot. for a few days just try and do nothing but kill with smashes when you play with your friends. learn their properties, and then use them accordingly, or abuse upsmash like me.

HiIH

Smash Lord
You know what else ***** fast fallers? Next to the edge, Dthrow/uthrow (depending on percentages), and if they di out and away from the stage you can bair>parachute. As long as you don't doublejump and they Di the throw away, the turtle will lead into the parachute as long as you yourself are below the edge.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Against almost every fast faller (and bowser) you can back throw them, and if they DI into the stage you can key spike them. It does combo. If they dont DI, parachute/hammer. If the full DI you can just box them for a gimp.

ss118

Smash Master
Has anyone else abused people's DI with forward and back throws to counteract their DI influence and continue a chainthrow? this is fun when you know the opponent is going to try to DI off the stage to escape. like if they try to go to the right, you throw left and they should be just in place for another grab. Or maybe my opponent's don't jump fast enough. either way it could just make your opponent go "wtf" for a good laugh.

yeah postin here to stay G+W rules, hellz yeah!

Top Bottom