• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Spiked the Falcon Punch?

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
@cyner - The lounge has a big screen tv in it that doesn't lag and I'll be bringing another smaller TV, you can hook your wii up to that.

@llama - Unfortunatly alot of the cbu players don't actually own brawl... they got good b/c we all lived in the same dorm, but i'll see what I can do. Alot of them are out of town atm.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I have nothing to do with this tourny, but I just had to say something about the title of it.

I find it very amusing what the name of this tourny is. The thread was made a few days after I just spiked a really good C.Falcon's ''Falcon Pawnnnnnch!'' with my red Ganondorf online, on FD after taking him, and another pro (Ganondorf) on :D.

What are the odds of that? :D

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Yo I definitely had fu at the tourney. Sadly, it may be my last one for a while. I broke my oath focusing on my strict piano sessions to play and have fun with Brawl and Melee. Shout outs to JesterKirby, Thrillerman, and Tatsumaki. Those were some insane matches. And Llama, we must never use such cheap characters in melee again. lol

nZocob

Smash Cadet
hey, broskis, that was alot of fun. Its always fun to chill with you guys :p
and josh,i need you to promise me you'll send me a text next time you host a tourny, cause your's kick @ss :D
also, jack is a beast lol. just sayin xD

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Great tournament guys! Despite lacking a few of the top brawl players, it was still a fierce tournament. Entering melee was fun too, didn't think I'd make it out of pools. :awesome:

Shoutouts:

Talon ~ Dude you just keep getting better and better, it's so crazy. GGs for sure.

Thrillerman ~ What we do in 2v2 is just scary, we've definitly come a long way since our first dubs tourney in Nashville. As always, our 1v1 match took the full 3/5 set lol. GGs!

Tatsumaki ~ Was great to finally get to play you again. Glad to see your peach is still top knotch. Sorry that you had to fight nothing but Marth's in bracket. :cool: I know how much you love that matchup. GGs man!

LLama ~ Was fun cohosting with you man. :) I got some ideas of making it run a little smoother next time but we shall see. Other than the brawl bracket issue I think it went very well!

Flame & Storm ~ Glad I got to play you guys this time!

Beat & Jet ~ GGs, Beat your Link is too good, I gotta get mine back up to speed and ditto you next time.

Omar & Warpd ~ Wish you guys coulda made it. :(

Batmanpuff ~ Glad you enjoyed your fist tourney man, and welcome to the competitive scene.

and to all of the melee players it was fun playing with you guys! Cyner I'm looking forward to you teaching me some stuff next tourney! :awesome:

To everyone else, thanks for comming, we couldn't have awesome tournaments without all of you!

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Great tournament guys! Events like this make me want to really start practicing more often.

Llama, you should allow Character texture hacks in singles play. I understand not allowing stage texture hacks cause that stuff is just brutal on the eyes.

Jester if you come on wednesdays we can swap some melee/brawl lessons.

We do need a way to speed up the tournaments. Maybe have one Brawl and one Melee setup exclusively set aside for friendlies and the rest for tournament play. We can discuss all this on wednesday though.

Dr.Lee

Smash Rookie
I didn't get to go because on the way there the other youth with me just haaaad to go to some worthless outlet mall. now I can't think about malls without thinking about commiting arson.( I wouldn't do it really though.lol)

Top Bottom