• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who should of been in brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ.P (paul field.)

Smash Rookie
Shadow, why you ask because he is the alternate sonic
Omega of the Alpha

jet the hawk (but designed to be diffrent to falco)
waluigi (he's less helpfull as an assist-trophy/i would like to have a game with all 4 mario bros.)
Roy (why not he was great in melee. Why take him out.)
daisy.
Toon Ganon (with his twin katana's.)
majora link (can turn into Zora Link, Goron Link, Deku link.)
or
as an alternative a link (what turns into wolf link.)
but since none of them showed we will wait till the next game

person701

Smash Journeyman
They would've been good additions, but the damage has been done. Also some character's have no moveset potential. And FYI, there's already a thread for this. It called "SSB4 Discussion" or something. Search is your friend around here DJP, otherwise...

Well, you'll see in a few I'm sure of it. ;-)

Nicole

Smash Champion
i think this thread should be somewhere else...like where those other guys said it should be.

ssb4 discussion /

DJ.P (paul field.)

Smash Rookie
i know

They would've been good additions, but the damage has been done. Also some character's have no moveset potential. And FYI, there's already a thread for this. It called "SSB4 Discussion" or something. Search is your friend around here DJP, otherwise...

Well, you'll see in a few I'm sure of it. ;-)
I have tried but that page shows as a blank page & for reason so does the fight arena if theres any more page i can discuss about smash characters please tell me
before they delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom