• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should I play if I enjoyed Melee Marth, and Melee Link?

SirhcEz

Smash Rookie
I currently play Shulk, but I used to play Marth and Link in melee.

I am sort of looking at Ryu and Roy to be my two mains, but I am not sure if thats a good idea since the only characters I played in Smash were Luigi, Marth, and Link.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
You should stay as shulk, he's really fun if you know how to play him
It looks like you like characters that can space well, so maybe some characters that space well.
You should go buy ryu if you like him. I think he is perfect for you

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Roy's a good boy for you.

If I'm being completely honest, this is the best Link has ever been as well. I never liked him much but I feel like he actually has a sword now. Plus clever use of Gale Boomerang = very salty kills.

ChefKef

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hayesey
3DS FC
3368-2641-2915
If you ever want to switch characters, I would recommend Toon Link due to the boomerang tricks, bomb micromanagement (Assuming that was your thing in maylay), a killer fsmash, along with strong aerials.
Also recommend Olimar for the same reason and pikmin.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
If you ever want to switch characters, I would recommend Toon Link due to the boomerang tricks, bomb micromanagement (Assuming that was your thing in maylay), a killer fsmash, along with strong aerials.
Also recommend Olimar for the same reason and pikmin.
I think I'm missing something about Toon Link... I feel like he's "Link, but without all of the best things about Link"

Top Bottom