• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should be the super secret unlockable character?

Sinn

Smash Lord
No Dynamism, they are NOT going to put playing cards in Smash Bros.

Though that would just be...too funny xD

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think that they're probably going to tell us about Ridley before the game comes out if he's in (my bet is tonight), and a character can't really be super secret if...people know about them.

Wreked

Smash Lord
I think that they're probably going to tell us about Ridley before the game comes out if he's in (my bet is tonight), and a character can't really be super secret if...people know about them.
If they don't show us ridley today or when metroid released in japan then ridley is a secret character most likely IMO.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Sukapon~ Yeah! I'd love for him to be the final unlock... Maybe they'd release Joy Mecha Fight on the Virtual Console, then.

thatvietguy

Smash Rookie
for ALL we know, it may be a character signifying the beginning of gaming like friggin pacman or something. it may not be a nintendo character at all. could be koopas, a space pirate, or a transformer! all i know is, i'm looking forward to it.

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
I believe Ness was the Super Secret Unlockable Character for SSB.

For SSBB, my vote would have to go to Loto from Dragon Quest for multiple reasons. (Been meaning to make a Loto for Brawl Thread...)
thats what i thought as well. I mean he was the last character i got.

as for Brawl though totally random cool character?....hmmmm....

how about Olympic Athlete... from track and field games on NES you know the one with the run pad that every cheated using their hands and not their feet.

MageNinja

Smash Cadet
Who should be the super secret unlockable character? You know, the FINAL character you unlock that is very unexpected and awesome. For SSB (Original) there was Luigi, for SSBM there was Mr. Game & Watch, who should it be in Brawl? I have a list of possible choices, including Sonic, the Excite Biker, Megaman, and the one and only Miyamoto. I guess Miyamoto would be TOO weird, but it would be funny as hell.
In the original, Ness was the ultimate.

Let's think 3rd party characters here, as they are likely to fit your bill.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I will never understand why people whant Geno, he's a possessed doll that shoots rainbows from his... gun hands... hand guns... things.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Dr Oak as a Red clone with different pokemon, or one of the Gym leaders/ E4.

Eggman/ Robotnik would be interesting.

A Square - Enix character could be interesting (Dark Litch/ Dyluk/ Phana/ Hero [SoM], Gilgamesh [FF V], Chrono [Chrono Trigger]).

To be honest I don't really care who it is as long as it isn't this guy.

phoenix67042

Smash Cadet
Dr Oak as a Red clone with different pokemon, or one of the Gym leaders/ E4.

Eggman/ Robotnik would be interesting.

A Square - Enix character could be interesting (Dark Litch/ Dyluk/ Phana/ Hero [SoM], Gilgamesh [FF V], Chrono [Chrono Trigger]).

To be honest I don't really care who it is as long as it isn't this guy.
GO TINGLE!!!!! j/k nah I would like to see a random, annoying, visibly weak (but actually strong) charater......................Tom Nook?................Shy Guy?................Birdo(i think thats the name of the pink yoshi from Mario 2).............................Toad?.............Nurse Joy?..........catch my drift?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'll say Megaman or Ancient Minister unless Sakurai included a new third party we wouldn't know about, man that would be awesome

Sinn

Smash Lord
Haha, yeah, Captain N!
I was thinking that actually. It would be one of the greatest things ever, except...since he's never been in a game, I don't think they would consider him...but his show and comic were all about video game cross overs, so...it would make so much sense.

I remember they portrayed Samus as a greedy "I don't really care about you" type in the one comic I had...totally uncool.

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
i see alot of you are saying sonic but.. sakurai will probably announce sonic sometime so sonic fans buy the game and wont be dissapointed that he is hard to get

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
Now I'm excited ! Three people think Cap'n'tendo should make Newcomer in Brawl ! Hell they did Game 'n Watch, WHY NOT CAP'N'TENDO ! ! !

CAP'N'TENDO FOR BRAWL ! ! !

Wreked

Smash Lord
i see alot of you are saying sonic but.. sakurai will probably announce sonic sometime so sonic fans buy the game and wont be dissapointed that he is hard to get
Exactly, Sonic will raise sales by alot. I would be suprise if sakurai announced all the third party characters. I can see him announcing sonic but not megaman. So megaman won't be the super secret one but he will but secret.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Now I'm excited ! Three people think Cap'n'tendo should make Newcomer in Brawl ! Hell they did Game 'n Watch, WHY NOT CAP'N'TENDO ! ! !

CAP'N'TENDO FOR BRAWL ! ! !
That's just because, sadly...Game & Watch technically WAS a game character (as simplistic as those games were). But I would want Captain N in just so I could see him use that badass Zapper Lightgun. That thing would pwn hard.

Croco

Smash Lord
Either of these 2.. Especially a Hanafuda themed character because it's the most deserving.

• Dog
  • Hanafuda

Sinn

Smash Lord
If they put Dog in, I will beat him to a bloody pulp. That's what he gets for laughing at me for so many years.

thatvietguy

Smash Rookie
Honestly, though. Wart would be a cool addition. Another heavy character! Woo!

I would beat the crap out of Dog, too Sinn. We all do.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hate to nerd out on you, but he wouldn't attack you with veggies. He'd spit out crystal balls. In truth, he's actually weak to veggies.
Crystal Balls? I thought Wart would just spit out bubbles

PANTSMAGEE

Smash Apprentice
i think baby mario/mario (or luigis) will be the final character or something with baby mario or luigi.

Ness, G&W the worst players i think SSBB will upkeep there last player standings...
the worst character that noone plays

Sinn

Smash Lord
But the final character in the original was Ness, and he was God awful cheap. His spike was crazy, his lightning tackle was awesome, and he was overall just a good character.

phoenix67042

Smash Cadet
i think baby mario/mario (or luigis) will be the final character or something with baby mario or luigi.

Ness, G&W the worst players i think SSBB will upkeep there last player standings...
the worst character that noone plays
I don't know about you but I was at a big tourney a week or two ago and there were quite a few people that were playing G&W and Ness, hell one of my best friends plays Ness and if god-awfully good with that little PKer.........Go TINGLE!:chuckle:

Top Bottom