• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Who said that video was the STARTING ROSTER?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Who said that the video of the roster being leaked was the STARTING ROSTER? Where does it say that? I want to see it.

Also, if there is a definitive answer to my question then go ahead and lock this. But I keep seeing that people are denying everything else, especially Captain Olimar as a secret character, because this video is supposedly the STARTING ROSTER.

:dizzy::confused:

Tenkai

Smash Cadet
Olimar is a starter character.
This scan which only shows starters (no sonic, no snake) proves it:

It's the same list as the video.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
The guide doesn't show Sonic and Snake because WE KNOW they're secret characters. As far as we know, NOONE yet knows if Olimar is secret or not, because they probably didn't have the retail version of the game, they may have had a demo provided by Nintendo for preview purposes.

Also, the video is probably fake, and even if it was real, it could have already unlocked Olimar :p

Gerkuman

Smash Cadet
Well, the video isn't confirmed to be the starting roster one, but if it's real, then it's probably close to the real thing. I mean, I personally wouldn't think it would be more than 2-3 characters out. But again, it all depends on whether the video is real, and theres varying views.

To be honest, everything here has varying views :D

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
there isn't:

- Sonic
- Snake
- Jigglypuff
- Ness
- Lucario
- Luigi

they are the confirmed characters that are NOT in the selection roster video!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom