• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your secondaries?

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
Also Irene if you take this out I looked this up on the search and didn't find anything that said this question.

Heracr055

Smash Ace
^I also main Ryu, and i don't think he's the hardest character to use.
My secondary is Dr. Mario. He's a blast to play and is useful against Mega Man, my hardest MU.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Corrin and Lucina. Charizard and Little Mac when facing a really bad player for the disrespect.

Last edited:

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
DK is really the only character in the game that I never get tired of playing, aside from Wario. So he's my secondary.

I also have a pocket mario, a character I really don't like all that much, but he's required for Bayo where Wario and DK both get super bodied. If they'd just nerf that stupid character I could drop Mario.

MetalFan13

Smash Rookie
I take it you were talking to me, right?

Now that I know you were talking to me, this is what I have to say...

There really is no shame or crime in having more than one primary or secondary character.
You're right. There's no shame in having multiple mains, but by the technical definition of "main" in the context of Smash, your main is your best character that you go to when you need to win no matter what. You can only, by definition, have one "best" character.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You're right. There's no shame in having multiple mains, but by the technical definition of "main" in the context of Smash, your main is your best character that you go to when you need to win no matter what. You can only, by definition, have one "best" character.
Zero mained Diddy and Shiek
Dabuz mains Rosalina and Olimar
Komokiri mains Sonic and Cloud
Ryo mains Ike and Corrin
MK Leo mains Metaknight, Cloud, and Marth

There are plenty of top players that have more than one best character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom