• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your most wanted Nintendo character and most wanted 3rd Party character?

Morbi

Scavenger
1. Impa is my most wanted First Party Character. She would be a great replacement to Sheik. With her comes an immenent redesign of Skyward Sword Zelda, my personal favorite. She would a relevant and fresh addition in the roster without totally snuffing a play-style.

2. Sonic is my most wanted Third Party Character. He would be a great addition. Megaman vs. Sonic vs. Mario vs. Pac-man would be a battle of the video game gods. I would just want his move-set revamped.

Stupid Yoshii

Smash Rookie
NNID
chuck_yoshiii
Probably Lucina, and I have always wanted to play as Knuckles instead of Sonic.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
1st party ridley and k rool closely behind

3rd: professor layton and sonic return

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
So guys, what exactly is the appeal with Geno?

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
There are still a number of people who really enjoyed SSMRPG, and Paper Mario isn't the successor they wanted. Also, he could easily have such an interesting moveset. That's pretty much it.

EDIT: Not that you need any more reason.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Nintendo: King K. Rool (Bowser VS King K. Rool VS King Dedede, no items, Final Destination)
3rd party: Sonic

Besides bangwagon hoppers, there's people like me who extremely enjoyed SMRPG and think that Geno would make a good pick. I used to want him more then anyone but I kinda gave up years ago. I'd still honestly love for his inclusion but I don't see it happening and nowadays I'd rather have many others before him.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Nintendo: Pokémon Trainer actually named Red. :p
3rd party: SIMON BELMONT!!

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Nintendo: Waluigi (Mario&Luigi vs. Wario&Waluigi, no items, Final Destination, and Team Battle is turned off (so that their original overalls' colors remain the same :3)
3rd Party: Pac-Man (Why? Because he IS a BALLer.)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Most wanted Nintendo character: I know I'm a strong minority on this, but Majora's Mask link. Being that it's my favorite Zelda game (I do enjoy the darkness), I've always thought it would be neat if they could have a link in the game that swaps between "normal" Link and his other forms, specifically Goron, Zora, and Deku. His final smash could be turning into a giant or donning a Fierce Diety mask.

Most wanted 3rd party character: Geno.
I loved SMRPG. Shame he's no longer Nintendo, otherwise he would probably have been in by now... It's easy to come up with a moveset for him. I don't understand what's not to like about him, but oops my bias is showing.

There are still a number of people who really enjoyed SSMRPG, and Paper Mario isn't the successor they wanted. Also, he could easily have such an interesting moveset. That's pretty much it.

EDIT: Not that you need any more reason.
I loved both SMRPG and Paper Mario. In fact, at one point, I strongly supported Paper Mario being in Smash.

But that's just a silly notion nowadays...

Conis

Smash Rookie
Nintendo: Ridley (not only because he's a great character choice but also it'd just be nice to silence the "too big" crowd).
3rd Party: Sonic overall; Mega Man was the only new 3rd party character I wanted.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
N: Palutena
3rd: Mega Man.
If I had to choose another 3rd because Mega Man is already confirmed, then a Moogle from Final Fantasy.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Most wanted Nintendo character: I know I'm a strong minority on this, but Majora's Mask link. Being that it's my favorite Zelda game (I do enjoy the darkness), I've always thought it would be neat if they could have a link in the game that swaps between "normal" Link and his other forms, specifically Goron, Zora, and Deku. His final smash could be turning into a giant or donning a Fierce Diety mask.

Most wanted 3rd party character: Geno.
I loved SMRPG. Shame he's no longer Nintendo, otherwise he would probably have been in by now... It's easy to come up with a moveset for him. I don't understand what's not to like about him, but oops my bias is showing.

I loved both SMRPG and Paper Mario. In fact, at one point, I strongly supported Paper Mario being in Smash.

But that's just a silly notion nowadays...
Hey ToasterBrains. I haven't seen you for a while; though I guess I can't talk since I've only existed for a couple of weeks or so.

Anyway I loved smrpg and I really liked paper mario and the thousand year door. That said Paper Mario feels like an inadequate successor to me, simply because while they are both mario rpg games, they have very different feels to them. This may well be for the better, as I don't know if a true successor to smrpg that isn't basically just a remake would be possible.

Waterwraith

Smash Cadet
Most wanted Nintendo character? Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening, please.

Most wanted third party? Sonic coming back would be amazing.

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
My most wanted Nintendo character is Little Mac. Most wanted 3rd party Mega Man

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
First Party = Ridley. Put him in and I don't need any other new characters.

Not really any 3rd parties I want in now that Mega Man is in, I actually don't think that there should be any more than the 3 we have. If we can vote for unconfirmed 3rd parties from Brawl though I vote Snake.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Not to promote my thread or anything, but noticed some non-vocal Little Mac supporters here that I just added to the list of supporters. XD

And just so I'm not off topic:

Most Wanted 1st Party character: Mike (StarTropics)
Most Wanted 3rd Party character: Mega Man

2nd most wanted 1st party: Little Mac
2nd most wanted 3rd party: Simon Belmont

Most Wanted returning veteran: Pokemon Trainer
Most Wanted returning 3rd party: Sonic

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Not to promote my thread or anything, but noticed some non-vocal Little Mac supporters here that I just added to the list of supporters. XD

And just so I'm not off topic:

Most Wanted 1st Party character: Mike (StarTropics)
Most Wanted 3rd Party character: Mega Man

2nd most wanted 1st party: Little Mac
2nd most wanted 3rd party: Simon Belmont

Most Wanted returning veteran: Pokemon Trainer
Most Wanted returning 3rd party: Sonic
What? A fellow Star Tropics fan? I thought I was the only one. Didn't that game not even get released in Japan?

Come to think of it, Mike could make for a pretty cool character. He'd throw everything at you from sea shells to axes.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
What? A fellow Star Tropics fan? I thought I was the only one. Didn't that game not even get realized in Japan?

Come to think of it Mike could make for a pretty cool character. He'd throw everything at you from sea shells to axes.
Well whadayaknow? Another Mike supporter!

It's like our breed was born in the exact time when the planets were aligned, while there was a solar eclipse going on, while the bermuda triangle formed, while waterfalls rose. Shiny pokemon are easier to find than fellow StarTropics fans.

But yeah, the game was not released in Japan. I had my hopes high back in Brawl when Sakurai said he'd include as many characters from Japan, as characters from the west.
Since that didn't happen, and he's said nothing of the sort lately, I'm not exactly expecting a miracle this time either... Oh well, he's still in my list as a way of "never forget".

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Well whadayaknow? Another Mike supporter!

It's like our breed was born in the exact time when the planets were aligned, while there was a solar eclipse going on, while the bermuda triangle formed, while waterfalls rose. Shiny pokemon are easier to find than fellow StarTropics fans.

But yeah, the game was not released in Japan. I had my hopes high back in Brawl when Sakurai said he'd include as many characters from Japan, as characters from the west.
Since that didn't happen, and he's said nothing of the sort lately, I'm not exactly expecting a miracle this time either... Oh well, he's still in my list as a way of "never forget".
Off topic, but the one thing I hate about being replied to is it immortalizes my terrible grammar in stone forever, for all to see.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
First party: Isaac (please please please)

3rd party: Black Mage, now that Megaman is in.

Waterwraith

Smash Cadet
I think while you are at it, it would be really neato to see Hylia replace Zelda, as weird as that sounds. An actual goddess in the roster would be great.

A goddess? Might as well go for Palutena then.

grizby2

Smash Lord
most wanted Nintendo character: Ninten - 'cause I love the mother series
most wanted third party character: Yoshimtsu from Sould caliber. because hes FRICKEN *gasp* AWESOME!

MrBigstuff

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo:Jimmy T! followed by Little Mac

3rd Party: Simon Belmont followed by Lloyd (because I don't want Pacman as the Namco rep)

Priap0s

Smash Journeyman
1st party: Would be extremly fun to see how they would manage to implement Ridley. But appart from that I think Id prefer new Mewtwo, Isaac, Takamaru, Shulk, Ghirahim or Chrom (I love sword fighters).

3rd party: The dog from Jet Force Gemini (best game N64!), Travis Touchdown, Lloyd Irving or the T-shaped block from tetris.

Well, I want everyone in my sig aswell. Some more than others.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
It's tight between Shulk and Isaac but I think Shulk wins out slightly (although if actually given the choice between the two I might pick Isaac because of his series seniority and trying to get in for longer)

Third Party, honestly I don't really care for any third party characters. Bomberman I guess. Although I enjoy the Ace Attorney series I wouldn't want to see one of the attorneys fighting.

I would pick Steel Samurai instead.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
My most wanted first party is Little Mac.
My most wanted third party (veterans excluded) is Yoshimitsu, but including veterans Sonic.

EDIT: Well, actually my most wanted first party are Primids, but that's pretty unrealistic, so yeah.

Top Bottom