• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your best character

Lark

Smash Rookie
I'll list mine from best to worst
1.Link (And I actually use the bombs with skill)
2.Ness (love his grab)
3.Fox
4.Jigglypuff with the red ribbon of war (tied with Link in skill during one-on-one matches)

Samurai Goroh

Smash Rookie
I used to rock with falcon...but i got bored with him.....then i kicked a$$ with jiggly....but she got boring....after searching through the many characters i finally had the most fun with DK...thus he is my best.

Willjet

Smash Rookie
Fox and Kirby.... aside from Yoshi, the 2 best air characters of the game.

Ness for ground.

Anyone know if the Gamecubes internet system will be like battle.net (so many users can play together) or will it only be with people in your area?

Fox#1

Smash Ace
Me thinks that somebody post this topic already? but i'll answer my best character is Fox (FOX RULES)

X6Thunder

Smash Apprentice
my Fav. Is Luigi!!!!!!!

In A Stage With A Wall (Like Link's Or Fox's) I Just Throw Them Againest The Wall And Do His Fire Uppercut kills them Easly :p

Drew and Matt Rothardt

Smash Rookie
Our favorite characters are Fox, and Kirby! We love annoying our friends when we're both Kirby and use final cutter into a stone into a a grab. For Fox, well we don't have any special combos to annoy friends with, but we do barrage them with our lasers. :D

THE_LEGEND

Smash Journeyman
My favorite character will be captain falcon because of his awesome juggle so awesome. Start off from %0 percent up to 115% damage or even up to %125 depends what character u fight against sick!!! i am undefeated still. If i never want to lose now i use jigglypuff everybody thinks he sucks but trust me he has a juggle once he gets u its over for u knocks u out in seconds believe me this is no joke u want tips go ahead and e mail me im %100 sure all my juggles work! I really think i cannot be defeated in smash! well later

Bowls'A'Plenty61

Smash Cadet
Falcon, followed by a close Fox. both have excellent running speed, juggling abilities, and throws. i enjoy falcons b and up grab move, and i find i can get his jumping 2 kick combo off as often as i please. Fox owns joo as well.

WAT

Smash Apprentice
well theres two but mostly CAPTAINFALCON RULES
the other one is LINK RULES

[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: WAT ]</p>

Mr.C

Smash Master
holy ****ing **** the noob level in this mah is huge, i opened this **** cause people posted on the hub making fun of your ***** and i was almosted blinded by all the whoreishly non skilled people in here. seriously you all remind me of gay. I hope this **** is fake lol, cause if this is real then u might all be worse at smash then chillindude and thats saying alot.

spoonmaster

Smash Rookie
i like captain falcan best. He's very agile that's the thing and he has a really nice moveset

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
I used to be a Pika man, but now it's between him and the Falcon. I'm really feeling the good Captain lately, though Pikachu is still electric death. I dunno. I kinda play em all.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

imbraxton

Smash Cadet
MARIO WITH UBER GIMPAGE!!!!!!111

Hey, it works. Spam fireballs, go in for a melee attack or two, and start spamming again. When high damage, throw off edge and fair when they are trying to recover.

wing-omega5-0

Smash Rookie
ima noob but i like...link and ness. pikachu is sumfin i'm working on rite now. when i go to skool 2morrow ma friends gonna tell me how to get master hand. lol we have this huge group in the comp lab that play smash XD. anyways, i saw him playing with masterhand against fox in dreamland today i was like W.T.F

Shady418

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon and Pikachu

I use Captain Falcon for 1v1 His uppercut out of his shield catches everyone off guard. Plus his dash is fast and he has good throws.

Pikachu is the best for 2v2 or melee his comeback is amazing especially when you can sweet spot the edge.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
capt. falcon rules, because I do better combos with him, most of the time I k.o people many times when I apply them my combo, which I made a thread of my combo with him hear in smash arena.

Osxcar

Smash Journeyman
Jiggly, I just love rest too much! ^^

It cracks me up every time I just upthrow to a rest. The n00bs faces when I do it is hilarious.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I would say my best and most used character is Luigi.
Next up would be either Ness or Falcon.
If I can get the opponent into Luigi's 0 to death combo, well, they're dead.
I also use Falcon's edge 0 to death combo and u-air combo.

D

Deleted member

my fav is malva. He's extremely hard to get. You only get 2 or 3 tries a year to get him, and you have to feed him chick-a-filet and make him sick to tame him. But every time I play him, it seems I play for 7 hours at a time ^_~

FoxFalcon

Smash Cadet
used to use mario, now i use fox and falcon, thus my name
EDIT: This is for SSB64 only btw... i dont really play SSBM... i need to try it out

Xweapon36

Smash Rookie
i was the best where i live until i lost to someone in school that made me try this site to battle other people to get better but im still training

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This forum is for Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64. Roy, Ganondorf, Marth, and Dr. Mario don't appear in the first Smash, so nobody cares what you say about them in this particular forum. Direct your posts to "Melee Discussion", if you can find an active Best Character topic, that is.

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I'm looking, and I'm not seeing any love for the yellow furry dude. NONE of you play Pikachu in 1v1? He's such a dominating character, and I thought that he was quite a popular one as well. Is he?

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Roy_Master_2006

Smash Cadet
Captain_Obvious said:
Guys, I'm looking, and I'm not seeing any love for the yellow furry dude. NONE of you play Pikachu in 1v1? He's such a dominating character, and I thought that he was quite a popular one as well. Is he?

- Captain R.D. Obvious
He rock's too but I don't use him that much. :laugh:

Top Bottom