• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your best character

Crusader8389

Smash Cadet
Damn this thread is old! My best is currently kirby although it used to be link because I saw that 2012 apex match isai v boom, and it was the first time I really was motivated to train a char. Hoping it will get to be pika at some point like everyone else but right now i'm too much of a noob haha, and abusing utilt is so ez with kirby.

Crusader8389

Smash Cadet
Yea until you upb hes good, some nice angles of attack b/c of the djc. Btw i didn't mean i would main pika, as I play all chars equally, just that it shows how bad I am when my kirby owns my pika horribly.

Annex

Smash Ace
Man, some of my favorite memories with this game are sniping the upb's of desperate ness players and staring at their faces as they watch their character fall to their death.

On topic though my best character is this really campy, obnoxious, and honorless Link I use every so often. I don't have the fingers for these technical characters you all play.

Top Bottom