• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is top of MW? aka Huge Johnz 3 Results!!!!!

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
GG to everyone. ^_^
I'm glad to see no one likes the characters I play. >_>

@ OS - I'm taking you out next time! >_<
(I'm always banning Luigi's Mansion from now on.)

@ Cosmo - Thanks for the advice. Good job getting 2nd!

@ Ctip - Hope that your allergies with knives clear up.

@ Brightside - No one played Pit. -_-

@ 311 - Over B with Bowser. You don't need anything else. :p

Zjiin

Smash Master
After FC-D I was taught to never trust smashers with gear that could be easily stolen when quite a few of my things that were obviously labeled, were taken. All Brawl tourneys from now on should state that you should leave your sensor bars and wiimotes at home if you cherish your things.

Zjiin- now you know that I know what I'm talking about. Stop saying we should ban stages. :chuckle:
I stick by my bans, since the stage set used here wouldn't have been my own. Also, glad to see someone else was using Luigi's Basement too.

(If anyone remembers "All You Can Smash")
I actually loved this pizza filled venue

well thanks to whoever broke one of my kitchen chairs there are officially no more BIG C house tournies.
That sucks, but not like you weren't gonna john about never participating/hosting another brawl tourney ever again anyways. I'm surpsied that was the only thing that was broken after that kind of crowd.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I don't know how it happened, but it's taken care of. I'm sending Sliq SDM's sensor bar.

Top Bottom