• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is this strange blue guy?

NGamer92

Smash Rookie
Check this link first http://www.flickr.com/photos/vgcats/2228687936/in/set-72157603813685808/
Also there's this picture(might not be same) http://www.flickr.com/photos/vgcats/2228711212/in/set-72157603813685808/
Is he from any recognizable game and if not I think he may be the real subspace emissary leader because why would Nintendo add a unrecognizable character. Also the Minister I think is just the leader of the subspace army
BTW, if someone has made a thread regarding this particular topic I apoligize in advance.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
Geist! It sort of reminds me of that game, which Nintendo owns the rights of...

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Could you explain what Tron is because I've never heard of it?
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!! GOD**** 90'S KIDS!!!!!

it's a racing game where you try to make your opponent crash with lines produced from your racer but you can't go where you have already gone. It was in kingdom hearts for crying out loud.

lazychi

Smash Cadet
tron is a futuristic movie uhhh better to just look it up in wikipedia, also it was in kingdom hearts

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
His name is Tabuu/Taboo(?).

It's not Xehanort from KH Birth By Sleep. :/

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
His name is Tabuu/Taboo(?).

It's not Xehanort from KH Birth By Sleep. :/

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
i dont think its tron coz i looked up the characters on the dudes nameand it came out to ta-buu

KaiserX

Smash Journeyman
Ok next question, Why would a Disney movie have anything to do with smash beside the fact about Kingdom Hearts?
It doesn't. He's not from Tron, he's a separate, original character to SSE that kinda looks like Xehanort in Birth by Sleep.

It's not like Japanese game/anime characters really have widespread originality in their design or something. I'm not knocking either, but seriously.

NGamer92

Smash Rookie
Next question, what about the picture with wings(could also be him) and does anyone know what it says under the characters face?

Top Bottom