• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Worst Brawl character ever?

Masterplum

Smash Apprentice
I hate the sound they made in Melee when they both wavedashed.

I didn't unlock him yet either. =(
sry I meant plasmarasmatasmaskippyonic
have you unlocked him?? or are you too busy munching on jello...hmmm?

you know, I've noticed that lately, people say things are too hard or take too long. But you know what, maybe if you people would STOP munching on jello you could get some things done. I've recently stopped chomping jello and things have gotten better, I just gotta work on munching and things should go smoothly from there

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
yea, also when either Popo or Nana get KO'd which really annoys the heck out of me, IDK why but it just does
I know what you mean.
They're yell thing makes my ear drums bleed.
Its the same way I feel when someones *****ing at me. =/

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon and Ganondorf were nerfed intentionally so that only True Men would play as them.

I've always liked Ice Climbers; despite their shortcomings, the possibilities that open up when you've got two half-a-characters instead of one complete character are too interesting not to explore. So don't knock the IC until you've desynched and used two taunts at once. Owns every time.

I would have to nominate Diddy Kong for the worst. His entire strategy is based on repeatedly molesting the opponent.

Top Bottom