• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here is actually going to do the SSE first?

J18

Smash Journeyman
i honestly could care less about the SSE, i already spoiled it for myself, and i hear it's really lacking.

so i'm just going for all character's through versus (MUCH faster then SSE), then stage editor, then the other 500 modes there are. after i unlock all the characters, i'm really just going to explore everything

Fenris_Wolf

Smash Rookie
I'm doing classic several times first. Then I'm probably going to try training, then test out the stage builder. I'll then play the first 5 or so event matches (remember those? no one seems to be talking about them). After then playing a few online matches, I'll start SSEing.

methinkso

Smash Apprentice
First thing I'm gonna do is to do as many event matches as I can from the start. After that, I'll go to classic mode with a few characters that I want to experiment with and then I'll start on SSE.

white_mage

Smash Cadet
I would LOVE to play online, but the connection sucks. Comcast actually calls my neighborhood a "black hole." Thanks, SOuth Jersey. Although I would also love to unlock the characters through non-SSE means, I can just fight them in VS afterwards. So I plan on playing SSE and saving Zelda, while Peach is a trophy.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I'm jumping STRAIGHT into Subspace, doing the following:
1. Use King Dedede whenever I can
2. Use Ganondorf whenever I can
3. Use Kirby whenever I can
4. Use Lucario whenever I can
5. Use Meta Knight whenever I can
6. Use everyone BUT the Ice Climbers at least once, to give almost everybody a chance.
7. Unlock Toon Link, Wolf & Jiggs in the Subspacey Way

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
Well first I'm gonna play some vs matches with my brother (he'll be the only one awake with me) then I'll unlock Toon Link and Sonic, then we're gonna do co-op SSE :]

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Well I'm going to use PT for one match, then play SSE to unlock everyone. Can I unlock Jigglypuff, Wolf & Toon Link through SSE?

RedKnight

Smash Ace
1.SSE
2.Target Test/Events
3.Target Test/Events
4.Stage Builder
5.Classic

All this with some online and VS mixed in...but not until after SSE

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Don't be too excited about SSE. It takes around 6 hours to beat, and the gameplay bits are boring as hell. It plays kinda like X-Men or X-Men 2 on the old Genesis.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Since I'm having a bunch of friends over at launch, I won't be playing SSE first. We'll Brawl all Sunday, then I'll hit up SSE on Monday.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
No. I'm not ever going to play it. It's a rediculous waste of time that Sakurai could've used to make more characters. -angry face- -angery face- -MOAR characters face-

Just kidding. :D

I'll prolly play some vs. with a friend, then SSE.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
I have to do SSE first to unlock most of the chars...I want to unlock the chars while having fun, not doing 450 suicide matches 1 after another

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
Probably Versus first. Just try out all the stages, Characters, etc. That is where smash excels. I will do SSE eventually, but first I think I will try out Versus. Then again, I might do SSE first.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
I'm going straight to the SSE when I get my game, after that I'll just do Classic and All-Star. After all of that is said and done I'll go Wifi.

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
When I get the game I'll prolly just try about the people in some Versus matches. After about 30 minutes - one hour of just messing around like that I'll prolly start the SSE. Then when I finish that ill get the 3 characters that are hidden from SSE (jigglypuff, toon link, wolf). Then ill practice with the actual characters im going to play more.

Then I'll go wifi.

So I probably won't play on wifi for the first few days that i have this game. I'll just be testing out the stuff instead.

Top Bottom